Silly question about companions

TheTaysider

Switching companions takes just a few seconds, as menioned above.

The ones who are sitting on your ship, twiddling their thumbs, can still be kept gainfully employed with crew skill missions, if you like. I'm not gonna lie, I crack the whip on mine.

Open your character sheet and click on the Companion tab. Then you can click and drag item from your inventory wendor to your companion.

Be aware though, sometimes the Companion tab isn't there (for me, it sometimes disappears). If you don't see it, click your self tab or ship tab, and it will force all tabs to appear.

Tiny bug, never bothered to report it, but it can confuse someone if they can't find how to do it.

There is one trooper class story quest where you use two different companions (one at a time). First, one to get you through security and then the other to blow stuff up. You also send two companions to the bridge and one is held in reserve. The cool part is when you first board the target, all your companions are there and fight the first set of enemies, then the two going to the bridge peel off and go in the other direction from you.