Master D's pop

Chaori

Gotta say, with the release of F2P I'm pretty happy where our population is at the moment.

Currently midnight and there's 30 people on Korriban, 33 on Dromund Kaas and 60 on fleet. Have seen countless people returning to the game that unsubbed ages ago and I think it'll only get better.

People on Bastion/Harbringer, there's been ranked running a lot on Master D, should come back and join in. I also have heard Biohazard are reforming, and Chin Chin, Forerunners, Remnants are making a return.

110 people on fleet, 64 people in Denova, 51 people on Korriban, 41 on Dromund Kaas!!

Server is definitely not dead :D

Steevoo

I respect your opinion and appreciate your efforts towards the MDN community, but I am going to have to disagree with you about the server not being dead.

As with all patches there is an initial influx of people, it's only a matter of time until they disappear again. People want to check out the new content and spend their cartel coins. Once this buzz is over it's the same old game. With a pathetically low ( lowest pop server out of all servers ) people aren't going to hang around to play a single player game or wait light years for FPs and WZs.

MDN is the Alderaan of servers. It was once majestic and awesome. We all know what happens to Alderaan, and its only a matter of time (hopefully sooner than later) until the Death Star (Bioware) is in orbit and blows Alderaan up (pulls the pin on this POS server).

No doubt BW will sit on this issue for a while and prolong our fate. We are citizens of Alderaan, we can see the Death Star in orbit, we all know what's going to happen and BW is trying to work out what to do with the refugee survivors of Alderaan until they finally push the button.

BW push the goddam button!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot that "APAC" meant Australia only.

It basically is. Asian players are restricted from playing due to gold farming concerns by BioWare, the majority of APAC is Australia/NZ. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing, or start coming back with some valid points.

Edited by Chaori

Steevoo

I respect your opinion and appreciate your efforts towards the MDN community, but I am going to have to disagree with you about the server not being dead.

As with all patches there is an initial influx of people, it's only a matter of time until they disappear again. People want to check out the new content and spend their cartel coins. Once this buzz is over it's the same old game. With a pathetically low ( lowest pop server out of all servers ) people aren't going to hang around to play a single player game or wait light years for FPs and WZs.

MDN is the Alderaan of servers. It was once majestic and awesome. We all know what happens to Alderaan, and its only a matter of time (hopefully sooner than later) until the Death Star (Bioware) is in orbit and blows Alderaan up (pulls the pin on this POS server).

No doubt BW will sit on this issue for a while and prolong our fate. We are citizens of Alderaan, we can see the Death Star in orbit, we all know what's going to happen and BW is trying to work out what to do with the refugee survivors of Alderaan until they finally push the button.

BW push the goddam button!!!

Hmm I dunno. So many people have resubbed that quit back in Jan/Feb, not just to see the new content.

Hmm I dunno. So many people have resubbed that quit back in Jan/Feb, not just to see the new content.

problem is stevo your stats are only 1 side of the coin

the republic got like 20 people to make the fleet population 50 instead of 30.

f2p will just cause the same drop it did in feb people will get to 50 realise they cant be ****ed to pay for a massive grind then leave about 30% stick around according to past experience

oh and we arnt the lowest the rp server has the worst population in the game

31 on Rep fleet Saturday night.

About 41 on Rep fleet last night with 41 on Tython.

no data for Ord Mantel.

As i mentioned on your thread Chippy, The Harbinger has had 3 instances on Tython since F2P hit.

Thats about 600 people just on one starter planet.

While Master Dar'Nala's Rep fleet has a massive 66% increase in players...that is from 30 to 50..

See the difference?

Harbinger 600 on TYTHON

Master D 50 on fleet and thats a 66% increase from a couple of days ago....

Regarding Gav Daragon booming over the weekend..

Define booming..

66% increase perhaps... yeah thats booming

by that rationale Master D is booming...going off man...like totally crazy..

I appreciate Stevoo's points, but to be viable we and by we I mean Republic would need 150 on fleet at prime time.

We could have that, we just need to merge all the APAC servers NOW, 50 reps from Master D, 80-100 from Dalborra 30-50 from Gav Daragon = 160- 200 on Rep fleet. Now thats a viable server we could all be happier with.

That would also give the Imps around 400..

Merge now please..

Just one more point.

Congrats to Bioware for a 66% increase in player numbers if we can extrapolate from the Master D fleet numbers across the entire game..

No sarcasm at all that would be fantastic for the game.

But that does not change the fact we need to merge the APAC servers..

Edited by Sildanar