Hey Devs! It's About Zash

fatsi

Now that we are nearing the of the era of Companion Drama after about 4 years…

GIMME ZASH

please.

I don't believe that beast Khem. Zash must be alive.

Seriously though, at least give us confirmation on whether she will return if we sided with her or not. I am at the point of Khem or Zash with my new inquisitor now and I want to choose Zash this time cuz I chose her over Khem with my first inquisitor. But I fear she won't ever come back.

Well, if you chose Zash over Khem, she is still around somewhere and got herself a new body instead of living in Khem's. I really hope we'll get her back too, I loved her as a character! She was so sassy and unique as a Sith, I really want to hear her commentary on everything again :)

Its kinda stink . If the sith warrior get a choice between getting Light side Jaessa VS Dark Side Jaessa .

we should've had that option as well . I love Khem, but I also love Zash . And some of my Sorc betrayed Khem to keep Zash .

So come on! Her showing up in a flashpoint and blahblahing was total ******** .

Hell..I wish she was the final vilain back in the Inquisitor Story, she was so much more fun then that stupid Elitist idiot Tetanos :mad:

and the fp on Ilum had a dead Malgus....

dun dun dun PLOT TWIST! It doesn't matter ! Lol

To be fair, if you completed False Emperor the way it was intended to be completed (using the grenade) you never actually saw Malgus die, he fell down a hole, leaving the possibility of his survival open.

With Zash and Nathema, we have a corpse, drained by Zildrogg.

To be fair, if you completed False Emperor the way it was intended to be completed (using the grenade) you never actually saw Malgus die, he fell down a hole, leaving the possibility of his survival open.

Humm...I did that fp a long time ago, haven't bothered to do it again since then.

all I remember is the blahblah I had with him, and then he die in the end lol

yeah, but didn't Zash lose her original Body though ? So she is like the Emprore..all Nebulose stuff . If he can do it and float between bodies..then..I would say she could do the same .

After all Zash is our best orochimaru so far :D

Only if you helped Khem push her out of his body in your class story. If you helped Zash evict Khem, then you'll see Khem appearing on Nathema instead of Zash.

Wasn't she one of the people sacrificed to Zildrog? Zildrog took her soul and she was nothing but a husk. She's as dead as dead can get.

As I stated earlier, that only happens if you have helped Zash take over Khem instead of getting Khem to push out Zash in the Inquisitor's class story. Because if you had helped Zash take over Khem's body completely, it's Khem who appears on Nathema and is sacrificed to Zildrog.

This, yes. If Khem returned, as should Zash.

If I recall correctly, Charles Boyd did mention that he'd be interested in working something up for Zash to appear again. It would require some story though, as it would be a bit iffy if she just jumped bodies like changing outfits from winter to summer collection. Like sure, Vitiate/Valkorion did that, but he was extremely powerful, Zash not.

Edited by Ylliarus

How does Khem even get his own body back if you help Zash take over ?

I've never helped her do that so i don't know what happens exactly.

I think it's said he somehow got out of that Mind Prison, I think the details were left unclear:

Also, I asked Charles Boyd over Twitter about Zash and this is what he said:

Edited by Ylliarus

I think it's said he somehow got out of that Mind Prison, I think the details were left unclear:

Also, I asked Charles Boyd over Twitter about Zash and this is what he said:

Thanks.

Yeah he says he managed to get out of that prison, but doesn't say how he got his body back though.

Yes, we want Zash back! She's one of the best characters of SWTOR. I'm so happy to read that Charles Boyd confirmed that they intend to bring her back!

I also want her as a love interest. Since she has a good sense of humor, and she also trolls back the Inquisitor, I bet the banters with her would be hilarious. :D

As the others said above, she's not dead if you originally sided with her instead of Khem.

They shouldn't waste such an amazing and unqiue character. Shes' a valuable ally and her personality is fun. I'm sure Talos Drellik would be happy to see her too, so they can fangirl over artifacts together. :D (I love Talos sooo much)

Edited by Dylinrae

I too liked Zash as a character & am up for seeing her as a companion.

Darth Hexid is the companion I use on my main, & she's probably the closest thing we have to Zash in terms of a companion. She has a similar fun personality & way of delivering her lines.

If they ever did include Zash as a comp I hope they give her companion customizations and/or let her use any/all existing companion customizations. Given that she can possess different bodies you could justify having her voice coming out the bodies of any of the existing companions in the game.

I too liked Zash as a character & am up for seeing her as a companion.

Darth Hexid is the companion I use on my main, & she's probably the closest thing we have to Zash in terms of a companion. She has a similar fun personality & way of delivering her lines.

If they ever did include Zash as a comp I hope they give her companion customizations and/or let her use any/all existing companion customizations. Given that she can possess different bodies you could justify having her voice coming out the bodies of any of the existing companions in the game.

I know it's silly, but imagine Zash in a Jawa companion customization, shooting Lightning from those tiny hands. It would be hilarious xD

But I agree, I'd really want to see Zash as a fully-fledged companion. And sure, why not have a romance/love interest option in there as well. Khem Val is a romance option, so why shouldn't Zash be? :p as long as she'd be available to both female and male Inquisitors, I'd have no complaints.