Soloed New Heroic 4 in Black Hole

• 3 weeks later...
Did it in around 10mins or so.
Same.

Stealthed to the end then AoE'd down the mobs. Droid boss is a joke.

Healing Operatives and tank assassins can do it with ease. Haven't attempted to solo the Republic side yet though.

who cares?

sure it's possible, but is it really worth your time not to group up?

It isn't if you're playing a stealth class. Edited by hulkweazel

Sure have.. The last boss takes a bit to wittle down, but the rest of the instance is a little faster due to just sneaking past mobs. So all in all it probably takes the same amount of time to do alone as it does with a group.

I did it on a Scoundrel healer w. Bowdaar.. I know of a Shadow doing it with healer companion and even a sentinel that can do it with his heal companion - although he feels it's not worth it as he does die a few times.

It's very easy for classes with stealth, the 2 mini-bosses are complete pushovers, so it takes about 10 minutes, skipping all trash.

I'm soloing it weekly on my marauder, althought it takes a bit longer due to limited stealth.

In short, if you're an Operative/Assasin/Marauder, it's probably worth it to solo the quest, goes faster than looking for a group+clearing the whole place.

Not easy to do for me on Rep side--done once, with about 6 wipes. But I imagine that, like all content, easy to do if specced and geared to play to the Heroic's weaknesses.

I'm a Shadow class, DPS--very few defensive cooldowns, pretty low health (18k in full Columi w/Rakata bracers and belt). Slipping past mobs is easy, burning the first boss is a breeze, but the last guy gives me trouble because I rely on the heals, and my companion seems to think it's funny to stand in the air strike and grenade reticles. :/

I can draw aggro on him, but it only goes so far as a DPS if my healer goes down too fast~

Then they have 1 thing to learn from Funcom, all mobs/bosses in instances like this should se stealthed players.

^Says the non-stealth player. Yes, let's nerf everything everyone else has that I can't do, that's called balance!

All they REALLY have to do is make the last boss a lot tougher, right now they are a complete joke.

No. Noone should do anything Funcom does. Never.

Ridiculous. Age of Conan had some awesome features in it but Funcom dropped the ball big time on that game with severe lack of content and that wacky PvP system they put in. Their combat system was amazing.,

Wouldn't it be interesting if one time - just one time, a game would give some sort of benefit to a class that doesn't have stealth?

Now on a serious note: yeah, I'm at a loss as to why no one thought to buy one single stealth detecting droid when they ordered all those droids to protect that place. Obviously, whomever is in charge of security needs to be shown "stealth generator" technology.

Edited by Raeln

Wouldn't it be interesting if one time - just one time, a game would give some sort of benefit to a class that doesn't have stealth?

Now on a serious note: yeah, I'm at a loss as to why no one thought to buy one single stealth detecting droid when they ordered all those droids to protect that place. Obviously, whomever is in charge of security needs to be shown "stealth generator" technology.

I saw one of the strong droid throw down the stealth detection thing while I was sneaking through there but there are only two of those mobs in there and you can easily run around them.

Same.

Stealthed to the end then AoE'd down the mobs. Droid boss is a joke.

^This as an healing operative, takes about 10 minutes tops. I do find it more rewarding to duo with someone else though (doesnt matter what class as long as they can play somewhat decently), since you do see a large amount of greens/blues drop from the trash, that you miss out when stealth on by.

Been soloing this with my sentinel since 1.2, its pretty quick just killing everything as a sent tbh.

To start was doing it in mix of battlemaster/rakata now i just stay in my war hero gear ;)

Since apparently my thread is still on the front page, it takes me 30 minutes, Madness Sorc with Talos.

I have 600 prescence with the +84 buff. Its really easy, cc + kite + dot = win

Sometimes I don't get the community QQing over how easily dailies are and how they can be soloed easily.

I only want to get my dailies done within an hour, get my credits/commendations and get out of there. Whether other people do it with a group or not is none of my concern. Make the last boss harder? Give me a break. That just means all of us will spend more time doing dailies.