ToFN is dying, please merge with some other server

Vaerah

Hours and hours queueing for WZs, waiting for a long while then:

- Earlier in the evening you always end in 1 of 2 Rep teams. Always the same faces, the "named" guilds have died.

- Later no imps play any more, so you face Reps vs Reps. It's basically when you can finally do the PvP weekly, as both team are so terrible that you can win thanks to the Random Number Generator gods.

Leave the WZ, go to Makeb: Instance 1: 6 players (I took screenshots), instance 2: 18 players. Used to be more than 200 in instance 1 and 50+ spread over 3-5 more instances.

Game's getting unplayable.

That seems to be a weird situation. Maybe people transfered to another server?

Because the game has been increasing in stable population overall.

I am glad overall pop increased but here's very bad. My guild had 60 people online and now has.... 2. My friends list counted 45 and now all I see logging on is 1.

No more 8+ men content for me, no more RWZ nothing. All I meet around are guildless people or "former nice guilds now 2 online" like me.

Isn't it like early Monday morning server local time?

ToFN is the only English PvP server in Europe. Where did they go? besides to bed?

I wish this was the reason. IT's since 9pm that players sharply dropped.

I wish this was the reason. IT's since 9pm that players sharply dropped.

Where did they go?

PvPers are PvPers. They can't currently transfer to US PvP.. so that only leaves the French and German PvP servers.

Again..where did they go?

Where did they go?

PvPers are PvPers. They can't currently transfer to US PvP.. so that only leaves the French and German PvP servers.

How can I know? All I see is top guilds like Coral now showing 1-2 guys in WZ tops (used to have RWZ premade and 4 men for regulars) and so other server-e-famous guilds. There might be more RWZ players since some moved here but they are "invisible". Don't see them doing dailies, don't see them doing WZs, it's of no benefit to anyone who can't do RWZs (any more). SWTOR solo edition is boring.

Where did they go?

I'm guessing to red eclipse cause its more populated. It would explain the ammount of pesky premades we have on warzones ruining PvP for everyone else.

I'm guessing to red eclipse cause its more populated. It would explain the ammount of pesky premades we have on warzones ruining PvP for everyone else.

Thing is though... If I look at the trends on torstatus for ToFN.... they are stable for the last 60 days. Granted.. it's not the busiest of servers..... but its not showing any change in trend up/down. None of the EU servers are near as heavily populated as the core US servers. The one noteworthy aspect of ToFN is it never gets "Heavy" but that has been the case for at least 2 months (that's the maximum trend you can check)

http://www.torstatus.net/tomb-of-freedon-nadd/history/7d#!/tomb-of-freedon-nadd/trends/60d

Edited by Andryah