TORParse.com

Lyynk

TORParse.com

Hey everyone! TORParse is a website and ingame client designed to help make analyzing your combat logs an easier process. Here are some features available:

• Free membership sign-up allows you to keep track of all of your combat logs
  • Create group combat logs that allow you to see how your entire group or operation stacks up
  • Highly detailed graphical and textual information available for your combat logs
  • Color coded human-readable version of your combat log
  • Statistics/Leaderboards available for all level 55 HM Flashpoints and all Operations
  • Near-real time parsing with the brand new ingame client

Click here for demo links.

Any and all feedback is always welcome. Contact information is available on the site.

May the force be with you!

Edited by Lyynk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so hows this different then mox parser

I've provided demo links so you can see for yourself how the site differs from other parsers available. Feel free to use whichever one best suits your needs! At this time I do not offer anyway of parsing your combat log in near-real-time, which mox does. Ultimately, I hope to offer ingame parsing some time in the future, but the site is a project I work on in my free time off of work and other real-life obligations, which means big updates like this come less often than bug fixes.

If you decide to use the site, I welcome any feedback you may have. Thanks!

When TORParse was down for awhile our guild (and myself personally) went through all of the SWTOR parsers I could find and none of them compared. Now that it's back it is even better, especially with the new group log feature that is so quick and easy to use.

TORParse is by far the best parser out there for SWTOR. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants detailed, easy to read, and accurate information to help improve yourself and your guild/Ops group.

so hows this different then mox parser

I'm not a big fan of "live" parsers but http://www.swtorcombatlogs.com was the best one I found for those who like to use them. It has good, detailed information uploaded after the fact too but TORParse is a million times easier to navigate and use. All of the "live" parsers have issues with accuracy and lack the useful and detailed information a progression raider would want so I would never consider a "live" parser a replacement for TORParse.

• 2 weeks later...

TORParse is by far the best parser out there for SWTOR. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants detailed, easy to read, and accurate information to help improve yourself and your guild/Ops group.

Big +1.

Torparse is very detailed, you get a tab for damage done, taken, heals and threat I just love it. It's really useful to analyse what happened in a fight.

For each tab one get on top of the classical recap tab and graph,the log of the section you'r consulting, for instance the log of the damage received, which is very convinient to check what killedyou or why as a tank you where taking such a beating.

My only grip would be with the group feature, going back and forth between different "analityca views" of the members is not as easy as I would like.

• 4 weeks later...
Big +1.

Torparse is very detailed, you get a tab for damage done, taken, heals and threat I just love it. It's really useful to analyse what happened in a fight.

For each tab one get on top of the classical recap tab and graph,the log of the section you'r consulting, for instance the log of the damage received, which is very convinient to check what killedyou or why as a tank you where taking such a beating.

My only grip would be with the group feature, going back and forth between different "analityca views" of the members is not as easy as I would like.

Hey Sagavellius, thanks for the great feedback. I thought you might like to know that I have updated the group feature so that when you click on an individual's link it will take you to the exact fight. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be suggesting this site to the guild I am in and will let you know of any concerns/questions/comments we have. Thanks for taking the time to do this as well. The live parser everyone uses currently seems to affect members of our raid, at least in PC performance, frame rate issues, etc.

After a wipe, we discuss changes and adaptation we can make as well so this would be a perfect time to upload logs and make other adjustments if needed.

Edited by Master_Nate

Many thanks for the great tool you have given us!

I'd like to ask as well - are the features like uptime or procc monitor in scope of development (e.g. report how often I fire up Zen or relic proccs)?

Sorry in advance if I missed them!

The statistics seem wonky, at least for some operations...

Atm the statistics for kephess (EC) 8 man HM show only 10 people and the lowest dps is 387 for a KILL...

That doesn't sound right.

Some of the boss IDs still need to be confirmed or possibly switched which is why certain modes of certain bosses show up like this.

*Edit* I forgot to add that I actually e-mailed the SWTOR Fansite team to ask them if they could provide a list of the boss IDs from the instances/operations (the long number you find next to an NPC name in the combat log), but no one ever e-mailed me back =/ So, I just have to manually verify them all myself and through the help of other people submitting combat logs, which takes a little time.

Edited by Lyynk

Many thanks for the great tool you have given us!

I'd like to ask as well - are the features like uptime or procc monitor in scope of development (e.g. report how often I fire up Zen or relic proccs)?

Sorry in advance if I missed them!

It's something I have planned actually and already have the basic parts of this system working, but I can't give a time frame of when it will be done. Sorry =/

Another question... How are in combat resses treated? In a recent fight I died and was combat ressed and finished the fight, but in the "boss fights" view basically the fight gets truncated after the death and the second part doesn't appear at all (I guess I would still be able to find it in the entire log though)

Another question... How are in combat resses treated? In a recent fight I died and was combat ressed and finished the fight, but in the "boss fights" view basically the fight gets truncated after the death and the second part doesn't appear at all (I guess I would still be able to find it in the entire log though)

Well, in theory, the system is supposed to recognize the combat res and group the fight together as one fight. But, it's a system I need to re-visit as it doesn't always do what it's supposed to, as you have reported here. It's higher on my list of things to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the nice parser, very useful.

I have one suggestion:

Graphs for Damage, thread etc for the group logs. Like the "TPS vs Total Threat Charted over Time" but with all the group members in it.

Thanks for the suggestion Habaneri, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestion Habaneri, I'll see what I can do.

i've noticed some of my pasrses not being recorded in statistics. i.e.:

http://www.torparse.com/a/89427/59

Fabricator recorded, shows up in statistics. Foreman does not show up.

something i'm doing wrong, or something i'm not understanding?

thanx in advance...i love the program! i improve my DPS daily :p

i've noticed some of my pasrses not being recorded in statistics. i.e.:

http://www.torparse.com/a/89427/59

Fabricator recorded, shows up in statistics. Foreman does not show up.

something i'm doing wrong, or something i'm not understanding?

thanx in advance...i love the program! i improve my DPS daily :p

Glad you like it!

Your log is ranked for Foreman, but it shows that you died on the fight so it is ranked on the "deaths" tab. If you look over the DPS/HPS Rankings, you will find a "kills" and "deaths" button. Click the "deaths" button and you will see yourself ranked #2.

Glad you like it!

Your log is ranked for Foreman, but it shows that you died on the fight so it is ranked on the "deaths" tab. If you look over the DPS/HPS Rankings, you will find a "kills" and "deaths" button. Click the "deaths" button and you will see yourself ranked #2.

awesome! thanx.

still learning the ins and outs. very helpful.

the program and your info, thanx again.

*EDIT* LOL...just seen i died on Bonecrusher AND Karagga...GD pick-up OPs :)

Edited by T-Assassin

awesome! thanx.

still learning the ins and outs. very helpful.

the program and your info, thanx again.

*EDIT* LOL...just seen i died on Bonecrusher AND Karagga...GD pick-up OPs :)

Glad I could help! :)

First, you have a top notch parser, easily the best solo parser available. Though I have a few suggestions for the group view.

Wondering if you could make the group Analytic more useful. (IE: Damage, Heals, Threat)

Analytic views for Solo log are great, but I find myself having to go into everyone's individual logs to see certain missing details. While not detail analysis for every raid member in each category is not needed, but a something more than just a graph ranking reformatting the existing information. The graphs in their current state are largely useless, imo.

A Graph suggestion for the Damage would be a line graph with a different color for each member (toggles would be great!) that shows the total damage as the fight progresses -- much like in the individual log. A separate graphic for DPS with the same style would be nice too. For death/revives just put a break in their graph, having it pick back up when information flows again. This would work well for Heal and Threat too (imo).

Under Damage, under by Target, what about a secondary break out of the Source to that target. Something like.

% of Damage | Target | Hits | Total Damage | DPS Taken

-- Player 1 | % of Damage | Hits | Total Damage | DPS

-- Player 2 | % of Damage | Hits | Total Damage | DPS

You already have an easy to read format in the Individual logs. Similar information for Group Damage Taken, broken out by Target and Player. Applying the same ideas through Heals and Threat, not only break the information by the Target/Healer, but again by the player.

One last suggestion, On the overview page -- make the individual link pop a new tab/window, or at-least a link back to the group from the individual view.

Edited by Solidslush