Perfect Upari Crystal

Bubbzino

I've been roaming around the heroic area on belsavis and I haven't seen one of these nodes yet.

Is there a specific location they spawn in or are they just not spawning for me? Also, does anyone know if they're stackable?

Upari and Perfect Upari Crystals are totally different.

The perfect crystals are used by artificers to make these which are needed to kill the world boss on Voss.

As far as I'm aware, this is the only use for these crystals at the moment.

Perfect Upari Crystals have their own unique node that has a small chance to replace an Upari Crystal node when respawning. You can find them easily in the daily areas on Belsavis and Corellia. They also have a chance of being found in the Grade 6 PVP crafting boxes.

The only use for them is for synthweavers to craft the Alpha-Wave Inhibitor which is required on the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. The crystals can be traded and stored in guild banks, but cannot be sold on the GTN. The pattern for the Alpha Wave Inhibitor can be bought off the Belsavis daily commendation vendor in the first daily area on Belsavis for 10 daily commendations.

Perfect Upari Crystals have their own unique node that has a small chance to replace an Upari Crystal node when respawning. You can find them easily in the daily areas on Belsavis and Corellia. They also have a chance of being found in the Grade 6 PVP crafting boxes.

The only use for them is for synthweavers to craft the Alpha-Wave Inhibitor which is required on the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. The crystals can be traded and stored in guild banks, but cannot be sold on the GTN. The pattern for the Alpha Wave Inhibitor can be bought off the Belsavis daily commendation vendor in the first daily area on Belsavis for 10 daily commendations.

Synthweavers do not use this mat to create the alphawave inhibitor, artificers and I can't remember the other crafting skill that creates them but it's not synthweaving.

I can't say that they don't spawn on Corellia but I do know that they have a very slow spawn time in the heroic daily area of Belsavis and they they can also be found in grade 6 pvp crafting boxes.

I didn't try selling the actual Perfect Upari Crystals on the GTN due to the fact that I was using them to make the inhibitors which I guarantee 100% CAN be sold on the GTN.

yeah, Armstech's are the others http://www.torhead.com/item/eTtuXwD/schematic-gormak-energy-cell-alphawave-inhibitor

where did you get your schematic?

Yeah I was just looking around on torhead and saw that it was armstech that was able to make the other item.

I got the schematic from one of the daily comms vendors on Belsavis. Can't remember their name but they sell them for 10 daily comms. Not too sure if you can buy them from the other daily vendors but I would assume you could get it on Ilum or Corellia as well.

Edited by Bubbzino

Yeah I was just looking around on torhead and saw that it was armstech that was able to make the other item.

I got the schematic from one of the daily comms vendors on Belsavis. Can't remember their name but they sell them for 10 daily comms. Not too sure if you can buy them from the other daily vendors but I would assume you could get it on Ilum or Corellia as well.

+

Does anyone know if they are "rare" enough that people will pay good money for them?

How many of them are required to craft the item needed for Voss World Boss?

I have been going out of my way to collect them on Belsavis after finishing up my dailies up north. If you farm every node that spawns there, I find they respawn quicker, in 30 minutes I will loot 4-6 of them....Needless to say I have more Upari than I know what to do with, and a stack of Perfect I cant do anything with as Im a synthweaver

Artificers use the Perfect Upari to make the Gormak Alpha Wave Inhibitor. This is used by each member of a raid to be able to fight (and have a chance at living) the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. I know for Sith, the Northern area of Belsavis dailies will spawn these. The crystals themselves are not able to be listed on the GTN, but as they are not _bound_, they can be sold in /trade. Other mats needed to make em include, Grade 6 Greens, Lorrdian Gems, and Cortosis.

• 1 month later...
I've been roaming around the heroic area on belsavis and I haven't seen one of these nodes yet.

Is there a specific location they spawn in or are they just not spawning for me? Also, does anyone know if they're stackable?

There are nodes that spawn around the World Boss. I picked up four the other day. They stack.

Edited by Owsley

They are on Belsavis in the lvl 50 daily areas. Not neccesarily Heroic areas. I have had better luck in the area up north by the world boss. I find them as I run the dailies.

They show up on your minimap as perfect Upari crystals and when you gather them you get a perfect one and regular ones.