Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On Tacos and Tattoos

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mega_Fallos
02.08.2017 , 11:58 AM | #31
Farewell, hope they find more competent developer than u. Bars and tacos were in your head last 2 years
scoundrel Nonono Pleasestop
sentinel Theatre'tragedy
Badhidharmablow sage, Trax-trax marauder,
Knives'Carnival operative TOFN

Andryah
02.08.2017 , 12:00 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by -Highsteel- View Post
Why would anyone willingly move to California? Makes me wonder about the state of mind over there.
One word ----> Opportunity

Largest economy in the US, 5th largest economy in the world. 2.5 Trillon $ in 2015 fiscal year, growing at better then 4% per year, contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid, and with a progressive government that is not prone to authoritarian over-reach or squashing of civil rights.

Feel free to stick with whatever backwater welfare state (ie: draws more from the federal government coffers then it gives) you live in though if that makes you feel more secure.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

woodcan
02.08.2017 , 12:00 PM | #33
Take care Tait and good luck with your future endeavors. It was a pleasure meeting you in person and talking your ear off several years ago at the PAX South SWTOR Cantina.
Flesh | Gato Sawbones Scoundrel Star Forge

FlavivsAetivs
02.08.2017 , 12:15 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
...contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid...

Feel free to stick with whatever backwater welfare state (ie: draws more from the federal government coffers then it gives) you live in though if that makes you feel more secure.
This has largely been disproven. You're just as much of a money sink as the rest of the country.

Quote:
and with a progressive government that
Shuts down nuclear power plants, the safest, most efficient, and cleanest form of green energy, and replaces them with coal, gas, and oil burning plants.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant

ImmortalLowlife
02.08.2017 , 12:16 PM | #35
Goodbye and best of luck Tait! Enjoy those 3 W's out there in Cali!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

BenduKundalini
02.08.2017 , 12:19 PM | #36
Good luck!

This Frenchman got to see San Diego 30 years ago... thought it was paradise on Earth!

Hoplop
02.08.2017 , 12:21 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
One word ----> Opportunity

Largest economy in the US, 5th largest economy in the world. 2.5 Trillon $ in 2015 fiscal year, growing at better then 4% per year, contributes $1.25 to the US for every $1 of federal aid, and with a progressive government that is not prone to authoritarian over-reach or squashing of civil rights.

Not to mention it's a gorgeous state. Even the central valley is only an hour to 90 min away from the magnificent Sierra Nevada mountains to the east and the lovely coast to the west.

Tait, you'll be missed. I wish you all the best.

Capella
02.08.2017 , 12:23 PM | #38
Any chance you could finally get the Zabrak skin tone bug investigated? You promised in 2014, wouldn't it be great to clean the slate before you go?

I kid, I kid.

Bye, Tait! We'll really miss your positivity around here.

(And Musco, what a prank to pull on him! No wonder he swore at you.)

Deewe
02.08.2017 , 12:26 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

***snip***.

And I will miss that the most.

-Tait.
God riddance!

I mean wishing you hell of fun in your next position.

And please someone fix that fish taco's restaurant for him. This time it's the community to help him.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
In honor of Tait leaving, let me share with you my favorite Tait story from his time here.

**snip**

-eric
Always knew you were mean...

Thanks for sharing Eric, makes the internet feels more human for sure.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Forren-Midosea
02.08.2017 , 12:27 PM | #40
Somehow i wish this post was done by ben