Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Smuggler group - suggested crew skills?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
4 Smuggler group - suggested crew skills?

Malleable
03.02.2021 , 06:11 PM | #1
So I have a group of 4 smugglers. One is subscribed, the other three are free accounts.
I was thinking of having:
Smuggler1 - Slicing, Scavenging, Bioanalysis
Smuggler2 - Investigation, Armstech
Smuggler3 - Armortech, Underworld Trading
Smuggler4 - Cybertech, Underworld Trading

Right now only Smuggler1 is keeping their skills up, by gathering whenever they find resources during gameplay. The other three I have only been raising Underworld Trading and Investigation. I am not sure when I might undertake their crafting professions - if ever. But I figure gathering resources, components and schematics can't hurt. I could always sell them right?

Does this make sense to you guys? I have never been big on crafting or buying/selling, but sometimes I am not up for playing but don't mind cycling through companions and sending them on quests.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,
Mal

mike_carton
03.03.2021 , 07:23 AM | #2
You can have 4 Smugglers on the subscribed account. Wondering why you created additional accounts for it.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Malleable
03.03.2021 , 11:25 AM | #3
Sorry, I am 4-boxing (4 comps, keyboards, mice). I play the same class, as its easier to manage. That's why they are on different accounts.
Mal

RikuvonDrake
03.15.2021 , 10:43 AM | #4
multiboxing isn't allowed so wouldn't worry about that, all accounts will be banned soon I guess

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

Malleable
03.16.2021 , 05:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
multiboxing isn't allowed so wouldn't worry about that, all accounts will be banned soon I guess
Multi-boxing is completely allowed. I'm a Founder, and have been boxing.since release.
Please don't post erroneous information on the forums.

Mal

RikuvonDrake
03.17.2021 , 10:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Malleable View Post
Multi-boxing is completely allowed. I'm a Founder, and have been boxing.since release.
Please don't post erroneous information on the forums.

Mal
Unless the multiboxing you are doing is different from the standard multiboxing (you control one character and mirror those commands on your other characters using macro/multiboxing software), it is not allowed as it's breaking ToS. If you individually control four characters simultaneously and manually input commands and control to each of them, naturally that is fine.

Quote: Originally Posted by Phillip_BW View Post
one click must always equal one action and only one action within the game

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango