douche bag pvp on the harbinger

KudoForge

I would like to see if the devs have ever noticed the imbalance in pvp on the harbinger, it is ridiculous the republic side has some many hackers and stun abusers that it is painful to play. I know their are going to be idiots that are going to say " learn to play " and that hacking is impossible, but i have seen it myself , i have all classes and none of them have multiple CC breaks or no cool down on CC breaker, but the republic seem to do it at will, I have shot people multiple times with my sleep dart and they Break it instantly ..... is that normal or where do i get a multiple CC break at too cus i want one, since republic pvpers are the queens of CC and stuns. HEY YO ITS TIME TO SHOW THE IMP SIDE SOME LOVE TOO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see if the devs have ever noticed the imbalance in pvp on the harbinger, it is ridiculous the republic side has some many hackers and stun abusers that it is painful to play. I know their are going to be idiots that are going to say " learn to play " and that hacking is impossible, but i have seen it myself , i have all classes and none of them have multiple CC breaks or no cool down on CC breaker, but the republic seem to do it at will, I have shot people multiple times with my sleep dart and they Break it instantly ..... is that normal or where do i get a multiple CC break at too cus i want one, since republic pvpers are the queens of CC and stuns. HEY YO ITS TIME TO SHOW THE IMP SIDE SOME LOVE TOO

Veng Jugg/Vigi Guardian after leap.

Shadow/Sin with Shroud up.

Sage/Sorc + SuperBubble + moving as soon as it's up

Sniper/Slinger + roll

You using a soft CC and your team or you breaking it like idiots.

You using a movement imparing effect and your opponent using one of the multiple root breaker in the game.

L2P

Really not sure if you're serious, but sleep dart is a mez, it breaks on damage. Nobody is using hacks, learn what your abilities do.

Really not sure if you're serious, but sleep dart is a mez, it breaks on damage. Nobody is using hacks, learn what your abilities do.

it was me and the dude .... no one else around, he was trying to cap and i was putting him to sleep and he kept breaking cc

Veng Jugg/Vigi Guardian after leap.

Shadow/Sin with Shroud up.

Sage/Sorc + SuperBubble + moving as soon as it's up

Sniper/Slinger + roll

You using a soft CC and your team or you breaking it like idiots.

You using a movement imparing effect and your opponent using one of the multiple root breaker in the game.

L2P

Irrelevant , pay attention before you answer

it was me and the dude .... no one else around, he was trying to cap and i was putting him to sleep and he kept breaking cc

Serious question, do you understand the resolve system? I'm not trying to berate you, this is an honest question.

After the second sleep dart, the player will be immune to CC for a short while. If she/he waited out the first sleep dart and broke on the second, you wouldn't have been able to sleep dart them again.

so i put him to sleep and then i wake him , is what youre telling me? has anybody ever slaped you for running youre mouth? if they havent they should have

Serious question, do you understand the resolve system? I'm not trying to berate you, this is an honest question.

After the second sleep dart, the player will be immune to CC for a short while. If she/he waited out the first sleep dart and broke on the second, you wouldn't have been able to sleep dart them again.

Yes i understand the semi useless resolve system , but she broke one cc and i shot her again and she just as quikly broke the second one, if it had been resolve she wouldnt have been put to sleep at all but she did. And just today a guardian was breaking cc's like its the thing to do, instantly

I transferred all of my Imp toons to Bastion and really like it.

The Pub side really isn't a Pub side issue. It is a group of experienced players that have had their guild/ranked teams split a couple of times so they have a really good network of folks who are geared and have access to multiple VOiP channels. Even if they do not que together, they can still get on chat. For better or worse, they are able to keep each other on top of the best setups, combos and map positioning that some may consider exploits (nade glue,que sync, /stuck, PVE gear, body type 1 hiding, have guildies que on the opposing faction, playing DPS Sin over Operative DPS - had to do the last one).

I also found that most players on VOiP have more invested in helping their team and they will do some very simple thing that individual players run from.

Co-Ordinate and use their stuns off of cool down because it is the cheesiest I win button in this game (for better or worse)

Predominantly stick to 2 nodes especially if it is a harder fight

Stealth helps their team at the node

DPS who have taunts use them

Do not over commit to calls or have 5 people chase one kill while the node is being capped

The real winner is -VOLUNTEER TO GUARD. When I have been in a premade of 2, I have won more games just because either my buddy or I guard and the other types the INC call into chat when the node is attacked. This is also followed by the PUG teams who all run away from a node after it has been capped and then usually call everyone baddies after it is taken soon afterwards.

So honestly a lot of the above are not HACKS, but they do give a huge advantage to the folks with the most skill. The Imp guild I was in pretty much dissolved and all rolled PUB side toons with the better players getting absorbed into the accused hackers.

There are some good pre-mades and lopsided games on the Bastion, but there are enough folks in que that the folks who love to run in every direction ignoring objectives and getting high damage have a chance to shine too (Ok the last line is a little snarky, but it is close to the truth)

PS - buy a good solid state hard drive (SSD) and you can join and/or leave any pop/losing WZ in about 30 sec. I know it is bad form, but you sometimes have to fight fire with fire.

I transferred all of my Imp toons to Bastion and really like it.

The Pub side really isn't a Pub side issue. It is a group of experienced players that have had their guild/ranked teams split a couple of times so they have a really good network of folks who are geared and have access to multiple VOiP channels. Even if they do not que together, they can still get on chat. For better or worse, they are able to keep each other on top of the best setups, combos and map positioning that some may consider exploits (nade glue,que sync, /stuck, PVE gear, body type 1 hiding, have guildies que on the opposing faction, playing DPS Sin over Operative DPS - had to do the last one).

I also found that most players on VOiP have more invested in helping their team and they will do some very simple thing that individual players run from.

Co-Ordinate and use their stuns off of cool down because it is the cheesiest I win button in this game (for better or worse)

Predominantly stick to 2 nodes especially if it is a harder fight

Stealth helps their team at the node

DPS who have taunts use them

Do not over commit to calls or have 5 people chase one kill while the node is being capped

The real winner is -VOLUNTEER TO GUARD. When I have been in a premade of 2, I have won more games just because either my buddy or I guard and the other types the INC call into chat when the node is attacked. This is also followed by the PUG teams who all run away from a node after it has been capped and then usually call everyone baddies after it is taken soon afterwards.

So honestly a lot of the above are not HACKS, but they do give a huge advantage to the folks with the most skill. The Imp guild I was in pretty much dissolved and all rolled PUB side toons with the better players getting absorbed into the accused hackers.

There are some good pre-mades and lopsided games on the Bastion, but there are enough folks in que that the folks who love to run in every direction ignoring objectives and getting high damage have a chance to shine too (Ok the last line is a little snarky, but it is close to the truth)

PS - buy a good solid state hard drive (SSD) and you can join and/or leave any pop/losing WZ in about 30 sec. I know it is bad form, but you sometimes have to fight fire with fire.

I am in the process of having my account transfered to another server