PTS Phase 2 Loot Acquisition Feedback (Newest Patch)

EricMusco

I have done Hammer station over and over and over again. Took about thirty hours with at least half just picking through gear to destroy or to keep. Did Not concern myself with what gear I had on at all. ONLY the I Rating of my over all gear.

As I ranked up my gear I tossed out the lower gear to my bank to keep five sets. I kept all the mods that dropped until I had at least ten of each type. Enough for a full set.

I have balance my stats as best as I can and I have FULL modifiable gear at 306. I did not use the tech exploit until after I had full 306.

The old set bonus gear is way too powerful. The effect of the new set bonuses are a joke. That is why the old sets don't work as you would never get rid of them.

Pros

Gear drops like crazy.

Alt friendly if you switch your gear between alts. Only need three basic sets plus weapons.

Four pieces per boss.

Enough gear once you have 306 to outfit five other toons or more depends on how much you hold on to.

There is modifiable gear. just rare

Tactical items are nice

Level sync is okay for a level 75 with a fifty comp to solo vet hammer station.

Cons

New skill is great for some specs, but trash for others. Or a copy of an existing skill used by a different spec.

Too confusing to get BiS gear or even decent gear if you don't know what to get.

Up arrow shows bad gear upgrade if a side grade and ignores some true upgrades.

Gear is all over the place with rank and stats.

mods are a way too many different types 20 different armoring, 60 different mods, 60 different enhancements or more.

Set bonuses are so weak there is no real to have them.

Tactical items too many 124

Tactical Items are not labeled correctly should be labeled by spec and not class.

tactical items are not all equally good.

Tactical items linked to the new skill are meh!

Tactical items copying utility tree skills.

Set bonuses are useless under level 75

2% of 2000 points is 40 less than the points you get for a crystal.

Sets not labeled to reflect it is a raw percentage and not a final percentage.

Level sync is a joke in how it is working as my level ten with fleet vendor gear is three times stronger than a level 75 in augmented gear.

Level Sync in general is making content that was easy hard with the nerf to the companions even harder.

If you do not have a level fifty companion you will die period on trash mobs.

There is no balance with level sync going down and only going up does it work better for you. I saw this on live with a level 55 186 geared and augmented toon. Low power but good balance to stats. The other way around on pts you are weak if not for you crit alacrity and accuracy.

Mastery and power relics are useless in anything other than level 75 content.

Level 75 gear will only be useful in the Dxun Operation and on Onderon. Everything else a toon in questing gear is better than you as they are not nerfed for the content.

Con for BW

That is classified. BW does not have the security clearance to see how this system will hurt their stockholders more.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a few more runs of HS today. Bosses all dropped specific class gear, so that's definitely an improvement, however it wasn't discipline or even role specific as I got a few tank items (I'm playing Assassin) including one of the two SB gold pieces that dropped. I do gear for both roles eventually but I strongly prioritize DPS so in a live game scenario those drops would have been annoying.

And neither of those two SB pieces that dropped would have been my first choice, had I actually had one.

So the major issues I had with this system are still there:

• Static gear with too many crappy variants: it's like you looked at the relics situation, saw that everyone only ever used just the two (FR and SA) and instead of fixing that you doubled down extending the pointlessness to the rest of the gear.
  • Being punished by the system if I dare to choose stats distribution over item rating.
  • RNG. Which is the reason for point 1 and point 2 of this list so it remains the Big Bad of the expansion. Slay it, please.

And I had to buy something from Kai because my tech fragments were close to reach the cap but he had nothing I really wanted. I ended up buying a "nice to have, maybe" tactical item.

seriously... everybody thought 5.0 was the worst there could be.... but here we are 6.0 is coming... stuff is getting worse, we will see more players leave because rng + grind is sooo "exciting".

has bioware ever considered to cater to their customers and make them happy so that they enjoy playing?

or is it about milking the last few addicted players who wont stop anyway...

fun fact... when gearing was the easiest (4.0) you had like 4 fleets on pub side on the german server... now you have like 30-50 people... in peaks there are 100.... yay you accomplished to reduce your player base by 75% with stupid changes to stuff which was working fine..

is there really somebody who gets paid for losing customers on purpose? is ben irving back? i had hopes in keith but it seems he either a) has nothing to say and is there only to be there or b) he just doesnt know better

when a friend came in the team speak and asked how 6.0 gearing will be we told him its basically like in division 2.... his reponse : "so i can uninstall without regret"

why do you adapt stuipd ******** others do without thinking what it may cause... it seems you are so positive at BW that failure is never discussed.

you are basically making sm ops more appealing than nim as if the same stuff drops why do nim?

we had the same **** going on with 5.0.... after 2 months you noticed: "mmmhh maybe we should put tokens back in ops"... why doing the same **** again?

Seriously i believe 6.0 will be the last expasion we will ever see as if it flops ea will no longer give BW money to produce stuff... YAY!

give raiders raids to gear up (drops depend on difficulty)

dont adjust the old op to their old lvl.. make them on level... whats the point of adrenals in a lvl 55 ops... you can only use accuracy or crit adrenals..... yay everything else is useless as it is capped... relics the same you got a mastery proc relic... screw it! it doesnt do anything... what about the sage raidbuff? useless as mastery and endurace is capped... and if you really believe balancing will be eaier in further expnsions a) i dont believe there will be any b) yeah lets introduce new abilities but the ops stay the same?

there is soooooooooooo much stupid in 6.0 and half thought **** i really wonder if you should just hire some orang utans and let them make decisions depending on which banana they eat.. it wouldnt make anything worse

sorry for that but 6.0 just sounds demotivating for me

seriously... everybody thought 5.0 was the worst there could be.... but here we are 6.0 is coming... stuff is getting worse, we will see more players leave because rng + grind is sooo "exciting".

has bioware ever considered to cater to their customers and make them happy so that they enjoy playing?

or is it about milking the last few addicted players who wont stop anyway...

fun fact... when gearing was the easiest (4.0) you had like 4 fleets on pub side on the german server... now you have like 30-50 people... in peaks there are 100.... yay you accomplished to reduce your player base by 75% with stupid changes to stuff which was working fine..

is there really somebody who gets paid for losing customers on purpose? is ben irving back? i had hopes in keith but it seems he either a) has nothing to say and is there only to be there or b) he just doesnt know better

when a friend came in the team speak and asked how 6.0 gearing will be we told him its basically like in division 2.... his reponse : "so i can uninstall without regret"

why do you adapt stuipd ******** others do without thinking what it may cause... it seems you are so positive at BW that failure is never discussed.

you are basically making sm ops more appealing than nim as if the same stuff drops why do nim?

we had the same **** going on with 5.0.... after 2 months you noticed: "mmmhh maybe we should put tokens back in ops"... why doing the same **** again?

Seriously i believe 6.0 will be the last expasion we will ever see as if it flops ea will no longer give BW money to produce stuff... YAY!

give raiders raids to gear up (drops depend on difficulty)

dont adjust the old op to their old lvl.. make them on level... whats the point of adrenals in a lvl 55 ops... you can only use accuracy or crit adrenals..... yay everything else is useless as it is capped... relics the same you got a mastery proc relic... screw it! it doesnt do anything... what about the sage raidbuff? useless as mastery and endurace is capped... and if you really believe balancing will be eaier in further expnsions a) i dont believe there will be any b) yeah lets introduce new abilities but the ops stay the same?

there is soooooooooooo much stupid in 6.0 and half thought **** i really wonder if you should just hire some orang utans and let them make decisions depending on which banana they eat.. it wouldnt make anything worse

sorry for that but 6.0 just sounds demotivating for me

It's still work in progress we don't know how bad the live gearing will be... Whether we like it or not, it's politics.

EA believes RNG is exciting and that's what they have in their games. I never thought this game can have worse gearing than Ossus was, but guess what.. ? I was wrong. And it's more shocking after all their streams where they admitted the mistakes they did during 5.0. ;)

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but are they taking out the locked supplies crates from the heroics i ran a couple a couple weeks ago and they wasn't part of the rewards and if so how are players gonna raise their specicalist up for the star fortresses and get the comps unlocked

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but are they taking out the locked supplies crates from the heroics i ran a couple a couple weeks ago and they wasn't part of the rewards and if so how are players gonna raise their specicalist up for the star fortresses and get the comps unlocked

I just checked this morning (6 am EDT Wednesday 9/18/19), so after yesterday's patch, and they were NOT listed as mission rewards for the four Coruscant heroics. I didn't actually run the missions yet, but I don't expect to see them if the mission doesn't indicate them anywhere. So, I can confirm this bug is still present.

Latest Patch gearing observations --

Hammer Station MM:

• Ran with a full group
  • My gear was in the 292-294 range
  • Ran it 1 time
  • Each boss seemed to drop 3 pieces of gear or modifications for each individual in the group
  • (none were augments)
  • All gear pieces were side-grades or downgrades
  • I was on Sorc DPS Lightning and got a moddable piece with a defense mod and an accuracy enhancement
  • No Isotopes dropped (why? they do on live)

Hammer Station VM

• Ran with a full group
  • My gear was in the 292-294 range
  • Ran it 4 times
  • Each boss seemed to drop 2 pieces of gear or modifications for each individual in the group
  • (none were augments)
  • All gear pieces were side-grades or downgrades
  • I got a barrel as a drop on a Lightning Sorc
  • I was getting gear with tech-class specific amplifiers on them on a Lightning Sorc
  • No Isotopes dropped (why? they do on live)
  • I was getting random green gear for level 17 or whatever from trash mobs.... I'm not sure what should be done about this. But either way, this gear was not deconstructable and probably should be
  • I was also getting gear I couldn't equip because it was bound to other base classes, like Sith Warrior (I was on a Lightning Sorc)

For 5 Hammer Station runs (1 x MM, 4 x VM), I got a total of 33 gear drops and none of them were upgrades. This seems like a problem? This is definitely a problem if this is intended to be the primary method for obtaining gear. I was running at a gear level of 292-294 so I had plenty of room to grow on my gear.

Also, please remove the base-class restrictions from the set gear. There is no need for this. It kind of defeats the purpose of having all legacy gear that you can dump onto any of your toons. If the base class of the current toon doesn't match up with the intended base class for the set bonus, then deactivate the set bonus.

Changes to Vendor Takanna:

• Head / chest / hand / legs / feet / belt / wrist all seem to work as intended, and nearly every time I got an appropriate and min/maxed upgrade
  • Ear / Implant / Relic is still an RNG nightmare. One gear tier I had to pull 25 relics before I managed to get the Focused Retribution one for that tier. This is baaaaaaaaad. It should not take this many pulls.
  • Please just make the Ear / Implant / Relic available as a direct 1-to-1 purchase for a specific type in exchange for TFs at the current gear tier.
  • Still getting Offhands (focus) occasionally when I pull a Mainhand (Sorc Lightning DPS)
  • All DPS MH seem to be Crit, all DPS OH seem to be Accuracy now?
  • All Heals MH seem to be Alacrity and all DPS OH seem to be Crit now?
  • I am on the fence about this^. On the one hand, I like that you know exactly what you're getting when you pull MH/OH, so there's no RNG associated with it. On the other hand, if I want an Alacrity MH and an Alacrity OH, I should be able to arrange my gear like this.

Between the loads of tiers you still have to go through, the lack of upgrades from actually doing content like FPs and Operations, the terrible RNG on Ear/Implant/Relic from Takanna, and the still far too costly and time-consuming Augment crafting, this system still needs a lot of work.

ACCURACY: 3 x 306 Enhancements + 1 purple Grade 11 Proficient Stim == 1557 Accuracy

Accuracy needed to hit 9% (+1% companion bonus = 110%): 1589

Add 1 x (formerly) 240 Accuracy Augment to any piece of gear, which have been nerfed on the PTS, but still have enough of the stat to bump you over. It will add 58 Accuracy, and will boost your Acc value to 110.12%. Since grade 11 augments and kits will be soooooooooo hard to come by, you can get by with minimal grade 10 stuff for now, at least.

Edited by Citrienne

Please revert what changes you did yesterday Eric. As I stated on your thread, there has been changes to loot acquisition, and this was only tested on both HM and VM Hammer Station.

HM dropped only 6 pieces between the 2 bosses

VM dropped 7 pieces between the 3 bosses. This is broke! Fix please

Latest Patch gearing observations --

No Isotopes dropped (why? they do on live)

I want this to be fixed as well I am sure they will add them back to the game for the new tier level but it would be nice to see how many will drop compared to the past. Two per person for master mode one per person vet mode would be best for the horrendous mat requirements we have now.

[*] I was getting random green gear for level 17 or whatever from trash mobs.... I'm not sure what should be done about this. But either way, this gear was not deconstructable and probably should be

Would rather see original gear that dropped from flash points not random trash

But ya seeing level seventeen gear from a random drop is I think an odd left over. Seeing 274 gear for random drop is not expected if I am in 306 gear.

Also, please remove the base-class restrictions from the set gear. There is no need for this.

NO, the restrictions they placed does need to change to class spec specific and not just class restrictive. The class restriction is because it was a faster programming change to implement. This is my guess and as confusing as the gear is I don't want to be wearing something that does nothing for me. However, I see your point if it is an upgrade and you cant use it then it is as good as trash. However, I have 20 plus toons and one of them will need that piece!

Changes to Vendor Takanna:

They have the spec switch tab on your toon picture but I have not tested it when selected though it was auto selected for my spec but I was still getting tank mods.

The stats you get should be equally random so if I want crit or alacrity on my off hand then I get it. That I get so few retribution relics compared to the other two should be fixed as well.

I should not get fifty offhands in a row that are all accuracy.

I am sure this will change many times over the next few weeks.

ACCURACY: 3 x 306 Enhancements + 1 purple Proficient Stim == 1557 Accuracy

Accuracy needed hit 9% (+1% companion bonus = 110%): 1589

Enhancements with accuracy starting at 449 the highest I have seen with the 240 stim and one 228 with 96 accuracy my toon has 1612 That is an average of 425 per enhancement.

Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down today to start pushing our next patch. Unlike what I said above, we did actually get some of the new loot acquisition changes in. The things in this next patch are:

• Dxun Changes
  • Vendors have been added that sell tacticals and set bonus shells directly

I want to see this vendor as how can I test certain things like sorc or assassin without the sets to go with the new skills properly without seeing the sets?

Loot now drops only for your current discipline

I will spin up new feedback threads with more details once we are ready to bring PTS up fully, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Thanks all.

-eric

I'd also like to add the following:

Either Hammer Station VM is too easy or Hammer Station MM is too hard. I would boost the difficulty a little on Hammer Station VM, personally. Even as a solo player, you can breeze through VM in terrible gear, take nearly no damage, and annihilate everything including the bosses in seconds.

I'd also take out the conversation requirement to complete the Flashpoint (and any other flashpoints that have this). It's kind of annoying to have to go back to the terminal if you forget you have a conversation to finish to get credit and accidentally go back to your house or wherever you were and then have to travel back.

Everyone should get their own crafting mats drop per boss for any crafting discipline and they shouldn't have to be rolled on, if Flashpoint bosses are going to be in the business of dropping crafting mats. Since crafting is so time consuming and expensive, getting mats of any type is good for the players, and getting a handful of random mats per boss every time is not really game-breaking given the ludicrous grade 11 crafting requirements. And since the mats inventory is a thing now, you can just stuff 'em right into the mats inventory as soon as you get them. I don't think you should have to roll vs others to receive these.

Shouldn't MM Flashpoints bonus and final bosses be dropping a set piece or tactical? I don't recall getting to roll on that for the final boss of Hammer Station MM. Maybe it was only the harder flashpoints that are supposed to do this... I can't remember.

Random piece drops (from bosses in Flashpoints, renown crates, etc) should not look at your overall gear level, but should instead look at the specific piece's item rating that it randomly decides to drop. Combine this with a rolling style (like Takanna) that gives an upgrade almost all of the time, and you'll be guaranteed to get at least something decent for your effort. Ear / implant / relic rolling still needs A LOT of work, and changes to that should apply to Takanna, boss drops, and renown crates. Because you're getting a random piece instead of picking the specific piece you want, it's bad if it looks at your overall gear rating and continually randomly picks to give you pieces you already have in the higher tier (instead of the ones in the lower tier that you need to replace). If you keep not randomly getting the particular piece that is your lowest for replacement, you could spend A LOT of time hovering at the very end of a gear tier, which leads to endless frustration, which is yet another failure of this RNG system.

I'd also take out the conversation requirement to complete the Flashpoint (and any other flashpoints that have this). It's kind of annoying to have to go back to the terminal if you forget you have a conversation to finish to get credit and accidentally go back to your house or wherever you were and then have to travel back.

Strongly disagree. They've already removed the cutscenes before and after planetary heroics when they made ALL of them available from terminals and auto-completing with 4.0. Don't remove this last bit of story immersion that makes SWTOR unique in the genre. You can always spacebar. I get that people don't want to talk to Satele or Malgus for the thousandth time about the Advosec, I spacebar through it too, but I'd rather have that and space bar through it then have it vanish forever like the planetary heroics.

So heres my taste of doing 1 hammer station run and the kinda gear I got from it/

First Boss: got 2 upgrades, a relic and a implant upgrade! I was happy with this :) also got 2 other items which were not for the dicipline! But I assume my 2 upgrades were for my personal loot whilst the others were loot that would be rolled for (im soloing hammer station)

Second Boss: From this boss I had another 2 upgrades for my spec, boots and an ear piece

Third Boss:I got a few upgrades including a set piece, Preserver set. this made me really happy! One run of hammer station I got 5 upgrades plus a 290 tech fragments.

I was playing a sith juggernaught and I was quite happy.

Just finished getting first char to 306 using vendor on fleet (because one can run HS only so many times before one's bored to death)

The process is simply too long. For comparison, Galactic Command lasts from 230 to 248 and had 3 stages per each of 3 tiers. The new system lasts from 270 to 306. Its TWICE as long. To make matters worse occasionally you get doubles, or items lower then you have, or you get mods intead of items. (lets face it mods are useless, because most of the gear that drops is not moddable. Plus mods dont respect your spec)

Suggestions:

Shorten the system. Make less the number of item levels overall. Either remove mods from drop list in FP completely, or make them respect player's class and spec. (Why am I getting tank mods on chars that dont even have tank spec?) Also vendor sometimes give items that are worse then ones on you. And moddable gear with mods that are not all same level, making it worse then what you have. Fix it.

Edited by Gelious

Do we have an ETA as to when the new acquisition updates will be rolled out? Also can you please confirm that the DEVs actually made a change, or is this a bug? And yes this is about the fact that loot drops on HS VM and HM have changes drastically from 8 and almost 24 to 7 and 11. This is not including how much decon we get per each piece of gear Edited by MasterRummy

Played through hammer station with the latest changes. (solo on veteran mode as no one plays pts so I can't queue in activity finder).

First run:

• Got 6 pieces of green gear total from bosses.
  • 1 barrel mod.
  • An amount of crafting materials.
  • 10k credits for completing the flashpoint at level 75 - enough to re-roll 2 amplifiers.

2 pieces were the same relic so realistically I only got 5 pieces.

The pieces I did get were upgrades, from 268 to 270 and all of the pieces were class specific which is an improvement from the last time I went on the pts at least.

Second run:

• Got 9 pieces of gear total, 8 green and one yellow.
  • 2 mods
  • 2 pieces were the same
  • Crafting mats
  • 2 pieces were the same.

4 pieces were the same as what I already had equipped so weren't even upgrades.

The yellow piece had a set bonus I had no interest in at all. +2% shield rating and regen 1% of max health every 10 seconds. I'm a gunslinger. I don't need shield rating. I have a utility that is 6x as powerful as the full set bonus.

That being said, set bonuses were previously unobtainable in flashpoints and it can be seen as more of a bonus.

Third run:

6 pieces this time

I have collected 4 of the exact same chestpiece over these 3 runs...

One of the pieces was a yellow with a different set bonus to the one from earlier, giving +2% alacrity and increased mastery under the effects of a stimpack. These set bonuses seem really really bad. Would be better than nothing if I got multiple pieces from the same set.

Interestingly, I managed to acquire 2 pieces of rating 38 level 15 gear over these 3 runs from non boss enemies.

Overall, I got a total of 23 pieces of gear from bosses over the course of 3 runs.

Two runs had 2 gear pieces dropping per boss. One run resulted in 5 items dropping from the last boss only.

I got one piece of 276 gear from a non boss enemy, but it wasn't spec specific or class specific as it was a tank item.

All of the gear received from bosses was spec specific.

Most of the gear was NOT an upgrade and I think there needs to be an anti-duplicate item system in place, which prioritises the acquisition of gear for slots that aren't yet at your average gear rating.

For example: I received 4 of the exact same 270 chestpiece, and another different 270 chestpiece on top of those for 5 270 chestpieces total.

I still have 268 rating leggings. I did use the 300 or so tech fragments I got from three flashpoint runs to buy an unidentified leg piece which was a spec specific higher than average item rating at 272.

I'm not sure if this is already the case, but I would like for different flashpoints to have a set pool of set piece gear, maybe one or two different sets per flashpoint, so that you can farm a flashpoint for a specific set piece if you so wish. This is probably completely pointless as this set gear will be replaced by higher tier set pieces with bonuses similar to what we have on live.

I would also like for at least the final boss to have a guaranteed non green drop of either your average rating, or one tier above your average rating.

I still think that personal loot should include tactical items and that the last boss should drop a tactical even if you aren't in a group. Limiting items to group rolls only is very frustrating for me personally.

As for the changes to healing for companions, it seems interesting and more interactive. No real difficulty change from live from what I could tell. Treek still looks worse than all other healer companions, but not as bad as on live when compared to other healer companions.

I still hate amplifiers and think that you should be able to re-roll the amplifier and percentage separately.

I didn't even gain a single renown level after three flashpoint runs. I know the devs wanted to kill off command ranks but this seems excessive. You honestly might as well straight up remove renown from the game entirely if it takes this much xp to achieve one single level. I did start another run just to get that one renown level using a booster and the first boss only dropped one gear item this time....

I sincerely hope that the renown crates aren't implemented at all yet cus I only got one gear piece from it.

I would much prefer to get levels as fast as with command ranks or maybe a little bit slower, but only get the cosmetics/ orange empty shell gear, companion gifts and tech fragments for e.g. from the crates.

Getting one crate after 3 flashpoints only for it to drop one piece is pointless. It's not even supplemental at this point, it shouldn't exist.

I feel like the gearing system is more intelligent now that some changes have been made. Gear from flashpoints is acquired slowly with the intent to constantly iterate and grow your specific character and spec.

I'd need the gearing system to be implemented into the rest of the game and to be able to group with people on the pts to fully get to grips with things. Anyway this is getting long, maybe it's helpful to someone IDK. I've raised my issues with amplifiers and tacticals a few times now. If we're getting rng, it should at least be good rng that is stacked in the player's favour so that it doesn't feel like rng.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey folks,

Making a new feedback thread based on all of the changes we have made with the newest patch. Please ensure you have played hands-on PTS with the new patch before providing feedback as things have changed.

• Does acquiring gear feel too fast? Too slow?
  • Do you understand what to do to get gear?
  • How do you feel about the primary sources of getting gear? (playing content and Missions)
  • How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems? (vendors, crafting, Renown)

Remember that for gear acquisition we want you to focus on Hammer Station or Karagga's Palace on any difficulty and the Onderon Dailies.

-eric

I finally managed to get some done, and have more to do.

I ran 5 Vet FP with my friend. We are both Vanguards. He is Tactics, I am Plasmatech.

There has been what seems a discrepancy with gear acquisition between the two of us. I've been getting 270 gear, and I have been getting a fair amount of moddable gear that I need. That aspect is working fairly well. However, my friend is already getting 274 and I'm still only getting 270. I have full 270 gear with the exception of a 250 armoring and a 252 relic. The only difference is that he clicked the terminal, and I didn't. I'm not sure if that is part of why I'm not getting beyond 270 yet. I switched to the character that did click the terminal. For him, once I got to 268/269 after the third FP, I received my first gold piece with a 276 armoring and 274 enhancement and static 272 wrist piece by the second vet FP after reaching 268/269. Too slow or too fast? Well, considering it takes into account the overall rating, not the individual items (IIRC), for loot level, it feels like it might go a bit slow when starting out, even with all 252. Especially if one is trying to min/max their gear. The mix of moddable and non-moddable gear makes that difficult.

Do I understand what to do to get gear? Ehhhh. From what I can tell, I have to to FP, WZ, UR, or Ops. I'd like to get stuff from doing dailies too. Even tech fragments.

As far as being the primary sources of gear, it gives me more reason to do the FP and UR. As I stated, I'd like to get stuff from doing Dailies. Even if it's mostly weeklies and some from the daily missions. Same with Heroics. I'm assuming the Onderon dailies were for that purpose and that the rest will get some for folks that reach 70 or 75, like Heroics change from gear to alliance crates.

I feel that the vendors are nice to have as a means to get stuff. I'm used to them having the entire piece (mods and shell). I'd like to have more to work with (all vendors and such) to really get a feel for it. Unless what we got was all of it. If so, then I feel that aspect is underwhelming. Again, I'm used to the old system. I haven't messed with crafting just yet. And Renown, the XP gain for that is super small. I know it's only a supplementary system. I'm probably just still too used to GC. But it's nice to have as an additional thing.