Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

June PvP Report

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

foxmob
Yesterday , 09:52 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
i mean, the population of granked is probably even lower than solos, so if solos has a problem with queue manipulation, i'd think granked did too. pure speculation, as the last time i queued granked was nearly 2 years ago, but the logic seems sound.
granked manipulation is incredibly easy to identify because the population is so low.
Krack

KendraP
Yesterday , 11:13 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
granked manipulation is incredibly easy to identify because the population is so low.
which is exactly what i'm getting at. Sorry for all of you who did get titles/etc legitimately, but you're being ruined by low population and the people who take advantage of it. And the only real cure for low population issues is to increase the population, which probably isn't happening in a substantive manner. It would take a minor miracle to get me back into swtor PvP to the point I was pre-5.10, and nothing short of Earth shattering to get me to regularly queue ranked. I honestly have no intention of regularly playing this game until september and the expansion at the soonest because of the sheer lack of anything to do. I keep up the sub to continue to support the game and it's development in hopes it miraculously improves and because it's nice to jump in and stomp things occasionally (sorry, not sorry for the arrogance)

merovejec
Yesterday , 11:18 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
to those with serious difficulties following basic reasoning: were there more people in the queue, it would be harder to control who was in the same match as you based on simple things like queue timing or hypothesizing on the elo based matchmaking.
Its actually ironic, since the wintraders made people stop going for ranked due to wintrading and this caused an even lower ranked populaiton, which in the end helped the wintraders to get the titles ever easier! So over all its doomed.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815