Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

orangenee's Avatar


orangenee
09.09.2017 , 06:23 PM | #2151
Quote: Originally Posted by MayhemofChaonus View Post
Everyone on here is just steaming mad about the server downtime, and I'm just sitting here playing 1 of my 3 other MMO's I play like sidechicks having a blast! XD

Get some side guys! It's not cheating if you don't get caught!
This is the only MMO I can tolerate in any measure....and it's one of the most shoddy. Damn you Star Wars.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

rustybook's Avatar


rustybook
09.12.2017 , 01:03 PM | #2152
Quote: Originally Posted by MayhemofChaonus View Post
Everyone on here is just steaming mad about the server downtime, and I'm just sitting here playing 1 of my 3 other MMO's I play like sidechicks having a blast! XD

Get some side guys! It's not cheating if you don't get caught!
Irrelevant statement since not all of us plays more mmo's.
It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey.
A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?
I have 16 characters.My new main is Anna Xandra,(Server)Progenitor

TyonYlle's Avatar


TyonYlle
09.12.2017 , 01:15 PM | #2153
Quote: Originally Posted by rustybook View Post
Irrelevant statement since not all of us plays more mmo's.
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
This is the only MMO I can tolerate in any measure....and it's one of the most shoddy. Damn you Star Wars.
I could be wrong, but I think they meant the suggestion as a joke, as a way to lighten the mood of the forum.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading