Resource piles unclickable

Monodin

Hey guys,

I've been unable to right-click/gather open world resources. The icon just doesn't change when I mouse over the slag etc. on the world map, even though it's visible on the minimap too.

My issue is with scavenging, although someone in the guild with the crystal-gathering profession was having the same issue.

Any word on a workaround/fix for this?

Yes, especially on Dromund Kaas like half the nodes are unusable, I had to revert to missions to be able to get my Archeology up.

The odd thing is that I'm sure this was fixed in the last beta, it almost seems like they used an older build when going live...:confused:

Edited by MareLooke

I suspect this is caused by folks harvesting a node for the skillup but not taking the loot. We had a similar bug in beta with quest items for a while.

I think this may be the problem. I clicked a slicing node earlier today and didn't collect by mistake. Went off to do something else, I think a group quest. When I came back, the icon was that of a treasure chest and I was able to collect the credit box. There should be a 5 minute despawn upon opening. I do like the idea that you can claim it like that though.