Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

interesting thread. ive played with all the people listed on this thread and although they may be really good (which don't get me wrong, they really are good) they are no where near as good as the launch players from two years back, those old school impetus guys would make most of today's PvPers run home with their tails between their legs. But a lot quit, and the new people are really awesome as well. These are just observations and some honorable mentions:

-Boris : PT Dps

-Zico : Mara Dps

-Darkyoda : Sin tank/dps (still plays i believe)

-Gage : Jugg Dps (accused for hacking many times, never true)

-Trickery : Operative Dps

-Ba-Biceps : PT dps (not 100% sure about spec)

-Lanaya : Mara Dps

-Fated : Sniper

-Fed : Operative Dps

-Soggy : Shadow dps

-Ekko : Shadow dps

-Bakki : Shadow dps

-Mancit : Sage heals/dps (server first rank 100, maybe boris not sure)

-Volta : Sorc dps

-Churb : Sage dps (total ******, but nevertheless a very good player)

-Lynx : scoundrel dps

-JesseJames : BH heals (he gets a spot cuz he was the only decent BH healer at launch)

Again, these are all launch players so it doesn't mean much anymore, but i felt like they deserved a spot on this thread seeing as they were real champs back in the day, the people that went through the champion box opening crap, didnt rage out, and dealt with it anyways. Great players, and a lot of fun to pvp with :)

Edited by ydenneksirhc

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! I beat Merkafat. In your face!! Seriously though, T-elos is #1 for single toons, Somnax for multiple toons and definitely best assassin. Ravinder is my favorite healer hands down, but honorable mention to Tae... But no one pocket heals me like Rav.

• 2 weeks later...

1. The first person to rock my world with their oral skills.

2. Who ever gives me ten million ctedits .

3. The person that wants to be my heal bot.

4. That guy. You know, the creepy guy who stands hunched over in the corner that looks like he's stroking something while staring at the half nailed twi'leks.

5. The guy who got me hooked on stims. Best trips evah!

The best DPS Sorc is Maod. If any sorc or sage feels otherwise we can arrange a duel.

Who's the best? lmao. I don't think there is any one best player. A top 25 list would be more realistic. Every player brings something different to the table. I can think of at least 5-10 sins who are excellent and frankly I can't choose one over another. IHMO. Aluv strikes me as the most knowledgeable player, but that's because I have seen him in action, and he makes good posts.

Yea Maliken was beast, when i was a noob, I was trash talking in general chat which led to a duel with him 3x and he proceeded to clean my clock lol.

Since this is a popularity contest, Ill go with Jack Daniels as undisputed #1 with Merkave second.

Edited by HaLeX

The best DPS Sorc is Maod. If any sorc or sage feels otherwise we can arrange a duel.

Who's the best? lmao. I don't think there is any one best player. A top 25 list would be more realistic. Every player brings something different to the table. I can think of at least 5-10 sins who are excellent and frankly I can't choose one over another. IHMO. Aluv strikes me as the most knowledgeable player, but that's because I have seen him in action, and he makes good posts.

Yea Maliken was beast, when i was a noob, I was trash talking in general chat which led to a duel with him 3x and he proceeded to clean my clock lol.

Since this is a popularity contest, Ill go with Jack Daniels as undisputed #1 with Merkave second.

Hi, I'll duel Maod.

Hey G,

Ok, we'll set it up when I see both of you on and you both have time. Should be fun. Most of the other sorcs are too afraid to duel him because their bubble will be burst (literally) hehe. I can assess with multiple degrees of varying and indiscriminate confidence that Maod is the best, but that's just an initial assessment from my guilds intelligence services(me) subject to confirmation, and they have made mistakes before, so we shall see.

Hey G,

Ok, we'll set it up when I see both of you on and you both have time. Should be fun. Most of the other sorcs are too afraid to duel him because their bubble will be burst (literally) hehe. I can assess with multiple degrees of varying and indiscriminate confidence that Maod is the best, but that's just an initial assessment from my guilds intelligence services(me) subject to confirmation, and they have made mistakes before, so we shall see.

sounds good

Maod body type 4 sorc, tends to use full madness, infamous on icebreaker for always saying *easy day* after winning a match. Is this the Maod your talking about? He loves to brag to random ppl and in general I think(maybe it was just me), nonetheless hes a great sorc, I wouldn' go as far to say hes the best sorc dps tho, I taught him how to play lol, He can also be very nice at times.

I had no idea he still played then, again I hardly use my juggernaut or sorc.

Hi Maod!

Maod body type 4 sorc, tends to use full madness, infamous on icebreaker for always saying *easy day* after winning a match. Is this the Maod your talking about? He loves to brag to random ppl and in general I think(maybe it was just me), nonetheless hes a great sorc, I wouldn' go as far to say hes the best sorc dps tho, I taught him how to play lol, He can also be very nice at times.

I had no idea he still played then, again I hardly use my juggernaut or sorc.

Hi Maod!

Yes. He doesn't read these forums. Someone please beat him one vs one so I can deflate his huge ego lol. He is very good, i didn't know you taught him. Can this be a case of the student becoming better than the master like obi one and darth vader? Getz will go first then well see. Really this whole discussion is fun, but with all the exploits its now either premature or moot. Thats it merkave your off my VIP pseudo best player list. It's now JD #1 and #2 is ... hmm Zenod. I do have to give him him credit for making a ranked team out of scratch no easy task. So based on intangibles and hes not bad, Zenod is #2.

We need to get rid of this stupid bolster at 55 , if you haven't already done so please keep bumping that bolster petition thingy.

Edited by HaLeX

I don't know that challenging another sorc/sage to a 1v1 settles who's best. This game is all about filling your role. The best players are those that fill their role exceedingly well. I think any team that leaves a sorc/sage on the off node is just asking for trouble... that being said, when else is 1v1 capability that important for a sorc/sage? Just not a top priority.

I think T-elos is the best player at filling his role. He made almost no mistakes when he played that I have witnessed - my knowledge is limited as the players that know best are those that actually play with the people (word is he is having trouble accepting 2.0).

I think Capium is the all around best in-warzone leader (if you want to argue this just look at the team he leads - they lost once in live through the fall/winter?)

Not sure I can really claim that I know who the best all around player is. Too hard to say.

Thanks for the props, but I'd say JD is the mastermind. Just focus on him in warzones. I don't do much in them. I just go for the free coms.

T-elos joining ID, Cap posting on forums... what's next??? Maybe Femme saying something in mumble :eek:

Don't worry your number one to me...My number one cuddle bear. :o

thanks babe