Companions suck

Blackldr

I ran BT with a SW last night. He called our group mate a very derogatory name for picking a Light side option, used grammar that reminds me of this OP, and proceeded to pick every single "meanest" conversation choice. Even if it was pointless.

You two should hang out.

I am a sixth marauder and I looked up my companions list. They all suck. A twilek 2 humans and a talz? What the heck. I want a trandosham a droid and a wookie slave

Sith mars get awesome comps..

get Jaessa and then come back and tell us she sucks..

I ran BT with a SW last night. He called our group mate a very derogatory name for picking a Light side option, used grammar that reminds me of this OP, and proceeded to pick every single "meanest" conversation choice. Even if it was pointless.

Yep. The trolls and noobs have arrived.

You two should hang out.

Um so for picking dark side we are immature..

cry more..

I'm a few points from Dark3 at L19.. I feast on your blood and tears.. I revel in human suffering and will do anything to accomplish my mission.. and to be Sith Lord Vixxi StormSaber..

I will be feared..

Um so for picking dark side we are immature..

cry more..

I'm a few points from Dark3 at L19.. I feast on your blood and tears.. I revel in human suffering and will do anything to accomplish my mission.. and to be Sith Lord Vixxi StormSaber..

I will be feared..

.......wow, he never said anything close to that, he said that a immature guy got mad at them for picking a lightside option

All I'm saying is that for a game this big why only give four options and I can't even get a droid on my team. Yes you can customize your companion, but we should have a choice of aeithrta twilek or something else.

Because companions are not just mix and match, and they aren't just randomly assigned: they're each an integral part of the class story.

At some point, we'll have new companions available, and you may or may not get the "kind" you want. But there will be more story involved.