PvP guild on Harbinger

VikstraSR

actually there are alot of pvp guilds in harbinger i will try to name some:

pub : ghost infantry , euphoric, ewokalypse now ( also pve guild), blackjack, wox, hvnd , team AU,hastag hack

empire : ghost infantry, disciple, yes, midian, ( this lso pve guild) , lukewarm tauntauns, mate, mafakas

this is just some name on top of my head and surely there are many more in harbinger , just join alot of wz and then you can see which guild inside which do alot of wz

actually there are alot of pvp guilds in harbinger i will try to name some:

pub : ghost infantry , euphoric, ewokalypse now ( also pve guild), blackjack, wox, hvnd , team AU,hastag hack

empire : ghost infantry, disciple, yes, midian, ( this lso pve guild) , lukewarm tauntauns, mate, mafakas

this is just some name on top of my head and surely there are many more in harbinger , just join alot of wz and then you can see which guild inside which do alot of wz

I feel insulted that my guild isn't listed , and I have more Legit T1 Toons in my guild than most of the guilds you listed.

Edited by Kenjigreat

I feel insulted that my guild isn't listed , and I have more Legit T1 Toons in my guild than most of the guilds you listed.

Lol

Your humour is terrible or people just don't give a **** about you.

Bring back gladias, he at least makes me laugh :rak_03: