wdrss

Polymerize

Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!

I, along with most of this forum probably, am ecstatic to see more dev posts in this subforum. If you guys are at liberty to discuss it, we would all really appreciate seeing posts in the numerous threads about bubblestun/smash/arenas/cross server and the like. I know it's unrealistic to expect any direct answers to our questions, but even open acknowledgement of the community's concerns would be appreciated on innumerable levels.

Edited by EatenByDistance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes rambling utter nonsense instead of giving us all a heads up as to what is going on with pvp and changes within the game.

I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to talk about upcoming patches. Also, even if they -are- posting nonsense, at least we know they are looking at what we have to say.

I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to talk about upcoming patches. Also, even if they -are- posting nonsense, at least we know they are looking at what we have to say.

This is the only game which i know that does this. every other game i have played released what was upcoming so the fans have things to look forward to.

For the first time since release I feel like they're PART of the community. I can't say it enough, but this is exactly what we need.

answers to the questions about stun-bubbles, balance patches, and back fill would've been at the top of my list. this is more like...entertainment.

Excellent feedback and sorry that you feel that way, but at least now we'll aserfasdasdsads instead of awkueraifsd.

sdfsawer!

Yes rambling utter nonsense instead of giving us all a heads up as to what is going on with pvp and changes within the game.

Oh, get over it. Here, have a sense of humour. It's on the house.

In my opinion, this just shows that the Devs actually reads the forum posts. As someone else mentioned, it's great to see the Devs taking part in the community. It sure beats trawling through waves of yellow-texted apologies.

Are there problems in the game? Sure. Do you really want the developers to answer your thread about that extremely urgent bugfix needed to correct that immersion-breaking grain of sand on Tatooine? Sure.

Do we awkueraifsd? Not even a swdawer.