Most FUN class to play (Discussion)

vertigofm

i only pvp with the very very occasional pve so im talking about the most fun to pvp with.

1.shadow

2.guardian

i enjoy all of the other classes but shadows and guardians are hands down the most fun.

shadow is an absolute blast to play, all 3 skill tree's are useful and all 3 have unique play styles.

it has tons of utility skills and every single one of them is useful.

stealth is down right OP. with stealth you not only have the option to kill people like everyone else but it also opens up countless opportunities to take advantage of other peoples mistakes or simply outplay them.

having the ability to guard people or be burst dps & having stealth with all of its utility skills & then knowing all of the "do's and dont's" of pvp makes a shadow ungodly in warzones.

guardians are a blast because you can be a tank, single target dps, or aoe dps at any time you wish. so you will never simply get tired of playing him.

and most importantly, guardian leap + the use of the focus target feature is an absolute blast. leaping to enemies using sweep and guardian leaping back to your friend without ever having to physically target the friend is still entertaining and iv been doing it since launch lol.

next is force push.

my second favorite ability in the game, nothing beats grabbing the ball from mid in huttball, then guardian leaping to an ally who is on the enemies side of the map and then leaping to an enemy who was running up the ramp after respawning, then force pushing that enemy (resetting the cd on your leap) and leaping to him again (5 steps from the end zone) and finally scoring... taking less than 10 steps.

that scenario is not the most common thing in the world but it happens enough & that's just 1 of the epic things the skill makes possible.

and finally last but not least, leaping into 4 people and sweeping them for ROUGHLY 6-9k each is always a good way to make yourself smile lol.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played pretty much everything except BH and Trooper.

For storyline I really enjoyed the Sith warrior storyline and the Imperial Agent (Which I am nearly done). I really enjoyed all the companions for both classes they added a lot to the overall class experience. The smuggler storyline made me chuckle a lot and was also enjoyable. I found act 3 it lost a lot of it's steam though and I didn't really enjoy the direction the story took.

I found the consular storyline to be rather dull and really had to force my way through it. I really enjoyed PvP as a consular but the storyline SUCKS! I found the companions to be really boring as well. The romance option for my character was terrible it was hard to watch some of their romantic moments (SPACEBAR ENGAGED).

I have to say how surprised I was with how the gunslinger/sniper plays. My first few pvp matches I was thinking how bad I was at the class and how I didn't enjoy it. Fast forward some levels and I fell in love with the class. I think it's my fav class I have played in any game so far.

Marauder. I wanted a melee force user with twin sabers. I do the elder game pve and a bit of pvp with all the advanced classes and I'm always glad getting back to my marauder main toon. Coincidentally I found warriors have the best story and voice acting. Edited by Projawa

Soley PvE here.

Juggernaut. Pure and simple. I play all the classes, but i have 3 Jugg's at 50. I am working on a guardian, but the animations don't pull me in as much as the jugg does. Very Visceral and powerful feeling. And I love leaping into the thick of combat and laying waste to my foes. And the juggernaut feels like your doing this, and doing it well.

After that, I'd say that my second favorite is the shadow/Assassin (based purely on how many i have, 2..). again, a melee class, but this one darts around dropping force bombs on people and digging in with their staff instead of the leaping thing. and shadow over assassin....just not fond of the whole lighting zap...it looks like my assassin is constipated when he casts it. the rock throw looks much smoother and eloquent. If the assassin didn't crouch over like he does, it would look cool.

I like all the other classes, but based on what I end up playing the most, it's those two.

Edited by Elyx

• 11 months later...

Inquisitor is said to be the best class! I know sevrel people who have played a sorc from 1-55 without stoping ones!

I would really suggest smuggler and inqusitor! These are loads of fun! I might want to add that my original class my level 42 commando got really dull. Nothing special seems to be going on at all...

The most fun classes for me are my Scoundrel, Mercenary and Sorceress.

My Scoundrel laughs her behind off while sucker punching people in the face, dirty kicking them in the nether regions or shooting them in the back with a shotgun. :D

My Mercenary loves blowing up stuff or letting enemies feel the heat of battle with her pyro antics. :D

My Sorceress is a Master of all types of lightning and excels at AOEing everything into an electrifying death. :D

To me, it can't get much better then that :)

Inquisitor is said to be the best class! I know sevrel people who have played a sorc from 1-55 without stoping ones!

I would really suggest smuggler and inqusitor! These are loads of fun! I might want to add that my original class my level 42 commando got really dull. Nothing special seems to be going on at all...

I agree with the Commando being a dull class. Mine has been stuck at level 45 for ages. And while she is going down the same build as my level 55 Mercenary. It just doesn't feel the same.

Edited by SandsOfArrakis

Today my favorite is my Consular. I am about to play Aragorn-feeling quest on the primeval planet of Belsavis in a high security prison... It feels awesome and I really am looking forward to this weekend to start unraveling this subplot. Fingers crossed Iresso has some commentary while he lasts - I have a bad, bad, bad feeling that Nadia is going to be rammed down my throat soon enough. Eww.

Alright, this is designed for you to argue the most fun class to play. Here are the ground rules:

1. Fun is a relative word, but we're arguing primary mechanics here. Fun should be related to class quests, combat, and play-style. Fun is NOT measured by how much you like the IDEA of a Jedi Knight, or how much you love looking at your level 50 Sith Sorcerer.

2. You actually have had to try most of the classes up to at least level 10. If you've only tried Jedi Guardian and Republic Commander, you might want to sit this one out.

3. Keep flaming to a minimum. Just because one person does not think your class isn't the most fun to play, does not mean you have to defend that class to the death or delete it. Be fair.

Have at it!

Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin are my favorites with Sages/Sorcs and Scoundrel/Operatives right behind.

My Mercenary loves blowing up stuff or letting enemies feel the heat of battle with her pyro antics. :D

Agree!!

Although I miss not having flame burst and flame sweep as well as the fire class symbol over my head being a Powertech, I always play a ranged "fire type" character in every single player and MMO I can. Nothing like my Pyro Mercenary fighting Fire with Fire!!!

p.s. Need a light?

Edited by -Sullster-