Republic is the new alliance

Lienwyn

In every match I've come first on my team in terms of medals. People do not fight on point, and while I don't know about other classes, every Jedi Guardian has been a complete n00b.

Guard and Taunt are not hard to use, fighting on point is not hard, please stop sucking. Should've rolled Sith.

I agree quite a bit with this. The republic players in PvP seem to be lacking direction, no matter what warzone it is, everytime I queue up I lose. Even with team mates we lose, I'm a Jedi Sage Healing spec so I can only heal so much but when the dudes are jumping into 5 enemies by themselves there's little I can do.

If it was somewhat even I would not mind, but we are getting trashed hardcore. We can't work as a team.

ive been solo Q'ing to level and am republic shadow and do not share your opinion. Republic wins more wz's on my server from my perspective than Empire. Most ppl in this game went Empire which would make them the alliance equivelant, doesnt it?

In every match I've come first on my team in terms of medals. People do not fight on point, and while I don't know about other classes, every Jedi Guardian has been a complete n00b.

Guard and Taunt are not hard to use, fighting on point is not hard, please stop sucking. Should've rolled Sith.

Try rallying your team together at the beginning of a match? Everytime i launch into Voidstar, i request the team pick one side and pound on it when assaulting. I follow and heal whoever takes the lead. Ive won almost every voidstar match ive played as a commando healer.

The 3 cap is just getting the team split up correctly and reminding them to call incomming, as needed.

Huttball, well.. Huttball can be tough. I dont think everyone realizes they can pass the ball yet. I've also seen my team run it the wrong way a few times. The game has only been out officially, for a day though. Give people some time to learn the mechanics.

I'm sure Sith players will have the EXACT same complaints.

Are you on Dark Reaper by chance?

It's simple that the sith have more players doing Warzones at higher levels.

It's not hard when we're outnumbered 3 to 1 on some servers.

I did a few Warzones last night while the majority of us were between 11-16.. they had like 3 level 30s, and a few 20s, and only one 12.

Gonna be hard to win vs all those abilities.

In the end, it depends on your server, as mentioned mine is HEAVY sith, we're out numbered greatly, thus we get our arses kicked.

Edited by Neeseek