secret meeting at swtor hq

EATtheDEAD

"ok, so we put the 50's into their own warzone bracket so pvp is fixed! good job team we did it"

random dev: "what about when they twink out level 40+ characters and run premades with full expertise enhancements in all their gear?"

"GOD SHUT THE **** UP!! THE GAME IS FINE!!!"

i started pvping at level 13, was usually top 3 in damage and or kills...

took a break when all the 50's with expertise took over the warzones, and i was L30's

i'm L 41, tried the warzones again for the first time since the new brackets patch and again am top 3 in damage or kills

i see no problem here...

Yeah not seeing this working... After like 15 wins max, they will level with how much xp you get from a win in the 40s. So basically they build a character to the 40s and then PVP a bunch for a week or so before dinging 50? That sounds like a LOT of work to twink to me.

I didn't think you could get Expertise gear pre-50. Is there crafted stuff or something? The Level 20/40 PvP gear doesn't have Expertise anywhere and the mods from the Champion sets are BoP and require you to be 50 before you can acquire them.

Sure people might twink out some 40s and do those last ten levels in Warzones but even a 49 in full Flashpoint gear with up-to-date mods in every slot isn't going to dominate in the way 50s in full Champion/Battlemaster did.

That one level makes all the difference.

I didn't think you could get Expertise gear pre-50. Is there crafted stuff or something? The Level 20/40 PvP gear doesn't have Expertise anywhere and the mods from the Champion sets are BoP and require you to be 50 before you can acquire them.

Once you reach a certain level the weapons have an enhancement with expertise. You can buy the weapons repeatedly, pull out the expertise enhancement and put it in your armor. It's the only way to have a decent amount of expertise pre-50.

only reason why there wasnt brackets in pvp is because this game is made by the warhammer dev team and nobody wanted to play their game passed the first bracket.

so they thought they could solve all pvp issues and keep the game from dying pvp wise by having no brackets.