Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sareeph
12.18.2017 , 06:37 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric
I'm hoping that since this will happen on Wednesday, we won't suffer another broken or "reset" conquest.

Vercundus
12.19.2017 , 04:53 AM | #52
On which week of rewards, Eric? Last week none of my toons was able to complete personal since all of them did it the week before. Two weeks ago guild wasn't in top 10, this week it was. Can you tell me what rewards will I get?
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

Chellearia
12.19.2017 , 04:30 PM | #53
I don't know if this has been addressed yet as this was the first week I ran into this glitch, but I finally reached personal conquest on the Rakghoul event (I know, I know) and didn't receive the achievement. I know they are trying to get out rewards, but I'm wondering if the lack of achievement credit will be addressed. I did mention it in the ticket I submitted before checking here.

EricMusco
12.20.2017 , 09:12 AM | #54 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

With today's maintenance, the two weeks of rewards that were missing (from late November into December) should now have been granted. Let me know if you notice that is not the case.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OneHit
12.20.2017 , 09:19 AM | #55
Hey folks,

With today's maintenance, the two weeks of rewards that were missing (from late November into December) should now have been granted. Let me know if you notice that is not the case.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
They are not. Another 2 hours of sub time wasted. And I'm pretty sure this goes back more than two weeks

OneHit
12.20.2017 , 09:29 AM | #56
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Should we even bother at this point? Should i waste my time earning conquest points if you guys cant make the rewards happen? Ive got one reward in weeks? You guys take the servers down? For what????

Decallom
12.20.2017 , 09:30 AM | #57
Yes, still missing my rewards as well, no change.

Update: Well, my first character who should have gotten the reward did not got them. The other one that was missing them got the reward 4 times instead.

txbrumley
12.20.2017 , 09:32 AM | #58
Eric, I'm getting my backed up conquest rewards, but I notice that level 70 toons are not getting any cxp with them. That's not a deal breaker for me. My under level 70 toons are getting traditional xp. Thanks.
Eileens of the Elson Legacy

velizare
12.20.2017 , 09:36 AM | #59
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone!

-eric
I feel some disturbance in the force. I've granted some (3x) conquest rewards without completing any conquest. to be frank I didn't even pick up any quest of this kind.

but hey, its christmas time!

OneHit
12.20.2017 , 09:55 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by velizare View Post
I feel some disturbance in the force. I've granted some (3x) conquest rewards without completing any conquest. to be frank I didn't even pick up any quest of this kind.

but hey, its christmas time!
Hahahah. Gotta love BIOWARE. @eric. Correction. Conquest rewards have been given out. Just not to the right people. We need some cxp's too!