Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About online bullying,

GoddessTeagan
02.16.2017 , 05:31 AM | #1
I would like to k know how to go about, reporting online bullying within the game.. I had to defend someone who broke out crying because they were being bullied, as added measure, I too became bullied for defending someone else. I didn't know how to take a snapshot so I took the picture with my phone. I also want to know how to take snapshots of the general chat. The bullying is becoming severe, on this game.

casirabit
02.16.2017 , 09:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GoddessTeagan View Post
I would like to k know how to go about, reporting online bullying within the game.. I had to defend someone who broke out crying because they were being bullied, as added measure, I too became bullied for defending someone else. I didn't know how to take a snapshot so I took the picture with my phone. I also want to know how to take snapshots of the general chat. The bullying is becoming severe, on this game.
Contact Customer Service and talk to them and don't discuss it in the forums. You need to call customer service and give them the details and then put the person or persons on ignore.

Part of the reason you don't want to talk to much about in the forums is some people are going to tell you to ignore it and not complain about it so for you not to be subject to their comments is why I suggest not talking about in the forums.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

dr_mike
02.16.2017 , 10:54 AM | #3
Don't hold your breath on a response. From personal experience and from the other threads on this topic, little is done.

If you want to discuss this further, you may want to head over to the subforum for game discussion. That's over here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

edit: You may want to use the Search Community feature at the upper right and search for 'bullying' and 'harassment' as this topic has been covered at much length previously.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

fabsus
02.17.2017 , 01:43 AM | #4
if u type /bug, they log many things, incl. the chat. so if you wanna report it,
you can use both. a report ingame and the /bug to proof it. give them the hind,
that you used this ways.

everything else is a big difficult. you can photoshop everything. screenshots,
or pics by your phone. doesn't matter.
r.i.p. 11.2011 - 04.2017 - see you in the next game.

GoddessTeagan
02.18.2017 , 06:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by fabsus View Post
if u type /bug, they log many things, incl. the chat. so if you wanna report it,
you can use both. a report ingame and the /bug to proof it. give them the hind,
that you used this ways.

everything else is a big difficult. you can photoshop everything. screenshots,
or pics by your phone. doesn't matter.
Ok thank you ..

bluehufsa
02.18.2017 , 11:38 AM | #6
In game, "ignore" means actually "block" - like block on a certain social network for example.

Setokai
02.18.2017 , 02:41 PM | #7
you can also right click on the character name and under additional commands you can report them for harrassment
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player

dr_mike
02.18.2017 , 04:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Setokai View Post
you can also right click on the character name and under additional commands you can report them for harrassment
Last time I checked, that was only if the were local to you.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth