Why can't felmale BH have romance with Gault?

Slowpokeking

They are saving him for same sex relationships.

I bet that's not the outcome many are hoping for

Even if he did become an option for men, he talks about an ex-girlfriend so it'd make no sense if he wasn't available to ladies as well.

He's a funny guy and not extremely weird like some other alien companions and fit BH's style.

Because he's not "pretty". Because apparently the writers are under the impression that all women like pretty bishonen boys even when they have the personality of a rock.

Go to hell, Torian. And take your Mando bullsh*t with you.

Lt. K. Alenko style i think (Mass Effect series): only "hot" and "charming" men for females option, just to nurse the fangirls ego.

But don't worrie, there are female classes that are in a worst romance options situation than you

Sith Warrior with that little brat of Malavai Quinn for example, or the Imperial Agent with that weirdo of Vector

Because he's not "pretty". Because apparently the writers are under the impression that all women like pretty bishonen boys even when they have the personality of a rock.

Go to hell, Torian. And take your Mando bullsh*t with you.

ROTFLMAO!!! I totally spit my diet coke when I read your bit about Torian. I totally agree with ya there. The pretty that is Torian wore off, after about a half hour of...'Dead...Toast...Dead...Toast...MandoBS...Toast....'

For that matter, I want a better love interest for female Trooper too.

ROTFLMAO!!! I totally spit my diet coke when I read your bit about Torian. I totally agree with ya there. The pretty that is Torian wore off, after about a half hour of...'Dead...Toast...Dead...Toast...MandoBS...Toast....'

For that matter, I want a better love interest for female Trooper too.

If you put aside the whole alien-ness I honestly think Gault would win it in beauty from Torian, let's face it, scarred in the face and looks a bit nerdy in a bad way to me. Besides fun guy with an eye for business that looks like a demon, which bounty hunter wouldn't want that?

I personally think it's...

all Hylo

Lt. K. Alenko style i think (Mass Effect series): only "hot" and "charming" men for females option, just to nurse the fangirls ego.

But don't worrie, there are female classes that are in a worst romance options situation than you

Sith Warrior with that little brat of Malavai Quinn for example, or the Imperial Agent with that weirdo of Vector

Kaylio is also ugly but she's a romance option.

Kaylio is also ugly but she's a romance option.

Are you mad!? Kaliyo is the hotness!

As for the main topic, as a male BH I am actually surprised to learn that Gault is not an option for females. I knew Torian would be, him being a pretty boy and all. But Gault has at least twice the personality, wit and charm.

Seriously - what do you mean, 'why can't I romance him'? Doesn't Gault get a say in this?

This might be a valid point if there were any [Flirt] options available and he turns you down - in fact, that's someting I'd like to see for most companion characters. I can imagine my Pureblood Jedi Knight trying to get it on with Scourge.

Furthermore, it seems Aric Jorgan is the only romance-able non-human companion available to female players. Whereas us guys get a twi'lek, a rattataki, a zabrak, and a togruta; I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind a bit more freaky alien loving as well.

Gault for BH.

Zenith for Consular.

Scourge for Jedi Knight (Especially if you're Dark side)

Also Qyzen Fess for Consular.

... DON'T JUDGE ME.

Gault for BH.

Zenith for Consular.

Scourge for Jedi Knight (Especially if you're Dark side)

Also Qyzen Fess for Consular.

... DON'T JUDGE ME.

Lol, I won't judge, but can't say I'd go for that one. I thoroughly second Scourge for JK (even Light side) and Zenith looks really interesting. Gault....I just don't know. My bounty hunter is currently single because Torian's like 12, but I'm not sure on Gault. I suppose that would be one where I'd have to see how the romance went. BH females really do need a second choice. Heck, second, third choices for all, please!

Haven't experienced female Jedi Consular's romance yet but I heard it is pretty terrible too.

• 6 months later...

Judging by the picture, he's too "alien". (My BH is on Tatooine, I haven't got this companion yet). Romanceble companions tend to be humans or humanoid really close to humans, and I guess there's an explanation on this: Khem Val finding a human sexually interesting is like...a human finding a shark sexually interesting. Not likely to happen. So, it could happen, since both are specias that are able to think and communicate with each other, so they could just fall in love with the personality and then ignore the looks, but I don't think every alien "not enough" humanoid companion would be able to do that.

To the conversation going on beneath the actual topic, about how some romance options suck, the problem is that when you might hate that romance option, someone else likes him/her. Torian? Haven't met, but when I made a female bh, my friend said that I was so lucky because I would get an awesome romance option, she herself had a male bh and she's actually planning to make a female one too to romance Torian. Vector? One of the favourite companions of another friend of mine, she made a female agent to romance him. Kaliyo? Absolutely my favourite companion. Quinn? In my top 3 of favourite companions with Kaliyo and Tharan.

Sith Inquisitor gets the short end of the stick, from every conceivable angle. Regardless of gender, the options suck. Andronikos is a pinheaded bully-boy, and Ashara is a whiny, retentive little twit. If a player is NOT interested in any sort of romance, Inquisitor is the only choice. Every other class has better (and sometimes multiple) options, but Inquisitor romance is the final word in 'Fail'.