Jedi Sage Healer what crew skills should i take?

xnoxiousx

Im not 100% sure i want check what is best and most popular.

Im assuming Synthweaving you dont really need Artifice do you? Is it not most mods for lightsaber and lightsabers later on for dmg should i get Synthweaving then for the armor and so i have good heals?

I went with Scavenging/Cyber/UWTrading mainly because of the armoring and mods that can create (earpieces as well). I'm currently running a few levels ahead on Cyber, so every time I get another odd level (33,35,etc) I have a new set of epic mobs and armoring to add to my gear. That makes a huge difference.

Cybertech and biochem are viable for all classes equally, with everything but healers benefiting slightly more from the infinite potions in biochem. Synthweaving and artifice are equally handy for consulars as they both provide you with adequate lvling gear without much effort and are both are able to fill several end-game slots with good pve gear. For pvp the gear skills are of lesser importance as for now they cannot provide expertisegear.

Option 1 - Synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading

Option 2 - Artifice/Archaeology/Diplomacy

2 most viable options

Based on what? Biochem and Cybertech are both just as viable.

Furthermore a mission skill, especially while leveling, is entirely unnecessary and nothing more than a money drain. You can buy what you need from it, which isn't much, off the AH and still have plenty left over with Slicing.

I took

Artifice

Archeology

Treasure Hunting

Seems to be working well so far.

I did the same. Credits are easy to come by so I would rather be self sufficient than rely on the ah for my mats. Space dailies give you more than enough creds while leveling to have mount money long before it is due. I was ready for my 40 mount at 32 while leveling all 3 of my crew skills.