Anyone Assigned to Rubat Crystal?

Katnap

The Outer Rim Expedition will be on RC. Once we get used to the game and the guild is up and running, I'm sure we will be doing some RP events.

We used to run some pretty successful RP events in EQ2 on the Lucan D'Lere RP server under the guild tag: Legends of the Tundra.

I look forward to seeing you all in game, and feel free to say hello :D

Myself and my comrades in the guild Unknown have rolled on Rubat. We're late of the Valcyn server in SWG (though in SWG I was on the opposing side, I took pity of them this time :)).

We're Imperial side, RP friendly though not an RP guild per se.

Hey guys. I'm on the Rubat Crystal server also. I'm looking for a guild that is a tight group of friends and enjoy RP with some raiding mixed in. Would you guys please list the names/forums of your guilds if your recruiting. Or send me a private message about your guilds.

I've been playing on the Darkside but also wanted to play on the republic side. So I'm interested in both factions.

And yes I have to agree. while playing the noob area last night on this server, everybody was very friendly helpful.

Thanks guys

Edited by ---Katsumoto---

Finally, lifesigns on these forums for Rubat Crystal!

Hello! :D

PvE-RPer here, looking for a guild to call family. Just putting word out there in hopes of bumping the thread a little and gaining exposure for the server.

Come role/play with us! My server experiences so far have been friendly and fun, and I've met a few fantastic people.

I hope to see you in-game!

• 3 weeks later...