Specifically Satisfying Aspects of the Game

Coinspinner

Is there anything more satisfying than killing an enemy with a Thermal Grenade? There's just something about the speed of the lob & the body lifting and then flailing to the ground... so good.

What about you guys? What's something that is oddly satisfying to you in game?

Force pushing an enemy off something high, just as a player jumps at the enemy....fun to watch both go flying over the edge :) Not that I ever did it on purpose, don't know if i could actually even time it right ...lol.

Ha!

P.S. I dig your sig :D

Actually landing killing blows with Smash/Force Sweep. (RIP Smash Monkeys)

Force Pulling an ally who almost falls to their death (or just lagging behind the group).

Nailing the broken bridge jump on Czerka Core Meltdown right as my rocket boots give out.

Lightsaber basic attack kills with flashy finishers on tougher targets.

Force Kick interrupt animation fluidly in between a devastating rotation. Need more clean choreography ingame!

Rail Shot right into an exploding target with a Sticky Grenade on them. Predator style.

Swiping a complete steal off the GTN to flaunt for some flavorful RP that same night :rak_03: All of these give me life when playing.

The cover mechanic. I enjoy crouching behind scenery then firing. It feels more real.

I love a good light saber battle. When my Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior fight a counterpart it's Star Wars.

Stealth mode. It's gets annoying real fast having to fight the mobs while traveling. I want to get to the quest place already. When I'm done and need to get back to base it's more annoying having to do it again. Stealth mode I can bypass the time wasting.

I like the Companions having their own personalities and stories. I don't like all of them, but I like they exist. I enjoy caring about them.

Used to enjoy killing enemies, especially bosses, with each class's signature move...before they were changed or removed.

Yeah, I'm waiting for some dumb set bonus or tactical to reintroduce the old Ravage/Blade Dance animation. Used the different frames of me killing Vitiate with it for wallpapers lol

Knocking an enemy off to its death never gets old, double bonus points for taking a leaper with it.

Lately I've been enjoying the agent knockdown move when used against large scaled mobs - nothing like watching a small agent knock a giant beast or droid to the ground, even better when the volatile > veiled combo kills them outright.

Edited by DawnAskham

I think its hilarious when my smuggler punches a foe twice his size to death or any droid. Who is he Superman?

Force Storm still wipes out some groups of foes.

On the other hand, it makes no sense that a smuggler or agent can call down a barrage from their ship, inside another ship. Or after they lost the ship starting KOTFE.

Blade Dance

Ah, yes, my old favourite, more accurately called Nut Stab. Turn around and, in theory, stab the foe in the gut, but because my first Guardian was a BT2 Female and used to use it *often* against silvers, she usually hit them in a sensitive spot somewhere below the gut.

Defeat bosses by Dirty Kick. Love it.

YUP !!

The only thing better .. being overwhelmed by a large group of enemy mobs … then using a major burst (called different things for either Smuggler or Trooper)

BAM !!!!

Off they go into the wild blue younder …. and (if they are droids) making all sorts of really interesting noises !!

:D:D:D

Edited by OlBuzzard

Finding a CM Light Saber that usually sells for 100mil selling on the GTN for 10mil.

That's how I got the latest one "Arn's" … they were selling for 80 to 100 K. I watched the market off and on for a month!!

Ding! Ding! Ding !!!

I also promptly equipped … then purchased the option for use with all of my other characters. All of them use two each!

:D

Finding a CM Light Saber that usually sells for 100mil selling on the GTN for 10mil.

yes, that's very satisfying, picked up a few things cheap, got a cather unlock for 450 credits, when the were going for 4.5 millon (when they first came out), that was a huge thing. getting a hypercrate for less than a mill, and selling it for 100m. Loads of others.

yes, that's very satisfying, picked up a few things cheap, got a cather unlock for 450 credits, when the were going for 4.5 millon (when they first came out), that was a huge thing. getting a hypercrate for less than a mill, and selling it for 100m. Loads of others.

Yeah I love buying low selling higher. lol. How I made a lot of my credits back in the day.

Another thing I enjoy is in PVP when I use a stun and it ends up as a killing shot, that or when a snare kills the enemy. For me it's just funny on many levels. On one, it's fun because it's rare to see them die from a small damage attack that's not even really a damage attack! The other part is I feel really bad because obviously I used a stun/snare when in reality all I had to do was hit them with one dps ability and they'd have died! :D

One thing I found quite enjoyable was killing a sith mob with my bounty hunter's punch attack. It was just oddly satisfying uppercutting this dude in spite of the lightsaber he was waving around.

I also really enjoy getting the finishers on enemies using lance as my Jedi Knight, it just feels appropriate to double stab finish someone. Heck the noise effects of lightsabers in general I find super satisfying :D

I'm definitely going to have to try some grenade kills though, I do like this idea of blasting some enemies into the air ;)

I also really enjoy getting the finishers on enemies using Lance as my Jedi Knight, it just feels appropriate to double stab finish someone. Heck the noise effects of lightsabers in general I find super satisfying :D

There's a companion named Lance? :eek: