Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

Captain Sum'Ting of the Wong legacy...

Stupid Asian airlines crash made it a bit less "funny"...been gettin flak over that but I've used this name since Ultima Online launched...some 16+ years.

Along with Nah'Ting...W'Ut and Ny'Ting

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to pull out the name of one of my favorite fictional Mob Bosses that walks just on the good side of the line, with a soft spat for kids... I used JohnnyMarcone.

As in "Gentlemen Johnny Marcone" the crime lord (who deals heavily in smuggling) from "The Dresdon Files" books.

• 2 weeks later...

Hamps' Thowlow

Pretty much because after my two year hiatus from this game I come back and my smuggler needs a rename. I look him over. He's wearing a big bright green scarf with big white polka dots on it with fabulous hair and he just looked fabulous. So I imagined how Han Solo would say his own name if he were incredibly flamboyant. Say the name in your best flamboyant voice and have yourself a giggle.

I have two Smugglers:

Eimie - human female gunslinger.

Hawk's-eyes - Miralukan healing scoundrel. Has that plus-shaped scar under the one eye that goes through the mouth a bit and uses that big "leather scraps" visor-mask-thing. Somewhat ironic name given the Miraluka are technically "blind."

• 2 weeks later...