Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Shall we work on logistical first? I'll be moving one of my crafters back to pot5 to try and get her name back. Can I tuck her into your guild so she can get a few encryptions before the merger? (I doubt our Quinmancer guild will be competitive in conquests ;) ). I can start donating decorations that way too...

Sure. There isn't anyone active there, but I can log on and get you in guild. I will be on Emmynn Quinn. :)

I'd be happy to help, it's just that.. see.. guild ships were added to the game after I quit, and I still know literally nothing about them. (And it's not the only thing in the game I'm real wobbly about.) Talk of encryptions and such go right over my head. If you guys need help from me, just say the word but understand I have a lot to figure out so it'll take me some time.

That said, if you're busy or feeling like you're regretting that you've agreed to do a whole bunch of work for free for a random internet nutball, I'd completely understand :D I'll send you a pm after I've gotten my kid to school.

No, no, it's not that. For a moment you sounded like wanting to try yourself.

Oki, I'll keep checking my PM (why isn't there some working notification system something new arrives on this forum :confused:). It may take a few days, depending on my time, but you'll get it :)

RatchetSW has a guild ship for the Quinnmancers and was asking for name suggestions, so fire away :D

I'm still loving "The Malcontent" :D

Questions about <The Quinnmancers> guild:

• What?
  • Where?
  • Huh?
  • What? (again)

Is this happening? What server? Do I need to make any transfers to join or can I make a new Quinny? Is it before or after server mergers? I tend to avoid the seriousness of standard guilds so have not been in a guild in SWTOR before so I have no idea what's needed. I read up on guild ships a while ago, but I forget :o

• What?
  • Where?
  • Huh?
  • What? (again)

Is this happening? What server? Do I need to make any transfers to join or can I make a new Quinny? Is it before or after server mergers? I tend to avoid the seriousness of standard guilds so have not been in a guild in SWTOR before so I have no idea what's needed. I read up on guild ships a while ago, but I forget :o

50 million credits to buy the ship, which will have the bridge, docking bay and lounge open. Plus corridors. The rest must be purchased with 5 mil creds + hundreds of certain indirectly craftable items (you craft Dark Projects which you then exchange for items) each.

• What?
  • Where?
  • Huh?
  • What? (again)

After the server mergers take place a good number of us will be on Star Forge. So it was suggested that we make a Quinnmancers guild, just a fun place to hang out in game. I mentioned that with them merging Pot5 (my original server) and Shadowlands (my current server) I will have two guild ships. The Pot5 guild ship is pretty unlocked, but since we moved about a year and a half ago it sits unused. So I offered to use it for the Quinnmancers guild. All of engineering is unlocked, and a little over half of the logistical is done as well. No one should feel like they have to help unlock it, cause it is just a bit of fun. I just want to see it in use again.

I also have a Yavin stronghold for the guild. Which only has the outside unlocked right now, but there is a hot tub, and the lighting is great for screenshots. :)

You can transfer a toon, or make a new Quinny if you would like. The more the merrier! I am on my Pot5 toon today, Emmynn Quinn, trying to get things ready for server merges. If you want an invite. Otherwise invites will be sent out on Nov. 8th after the merger happens.

As far as the name of the guild ship, it looks like The Malcontent is in the lead.

Now trying to think of rank names for the guild. :D

After the server mergers take place a good number of us will be on Star Forge. So it was suggested that we make a Quinnmancers guild, just a fun place to hang out in game. I mentioned that with them merging Pot5 (my original server) and Shadowlands (my current server) I will have two guild ships. The Pot5 guild ship is pretty unlocked, but since we moved about a year and a half ago it sits unused. So I offered to use it for the Quinnmancers guild. All of engineering is unlocked, and a little over half of the logistical is done as well. No one should feel like they have to help unlock it, cause it is just a bit of fun. I just want to see it in use again.

I also have a Yavin stronghold for the guild. Which only has the outside unlocked right now, but there is a hot tub, and the lighting is great for screenshots. :)

You can transfer a toon, or make a new Quinny if you would like. The more the merrier! I am on my Pot5 toon today, Emmynn Quinn, trying to get things ready for server merges. If you want an invite. Otherwise invites will be sent out on Nov. 8th after the merger happens.

As far as the name of the guild ship, it looks like The Malcontent is in the lead.

Thank you for that explanation :) I had no idea what was happening even from reading the previous posts. I'm going to check which of my characters will end up on Star Forge after the merger and make a new Quinn Clone and/or Sith Warrior in order to join the guild.

As for rank names you have got to have Admiral somewhere in there :D

Of course! I have my Malavai clone for screenies. That will be his rank. :)

I have characters on JC and EH, one of which is a Quinn clone I have yet to level. I have a Sith Warrior amongst them at level 70 - she has Artifice. I'd better read up on how all this guild malarky works.

Have you guys seen all the love threads? Everyone wants to be us. We are trendsetters. That is all. <3

Our Major is still tops with me tho :) For the record I tried to call him Mahlavee.. Quinnyetc but I just can't do it to him :p

Our Major is still tops with me tho :) For the record I tried to call him Mahlavee.. Quinnyetc but I just can't do it to him :p

Me too! I call him Malavai, or Quinn (in front of others), or the Major. He just doesn't seem to coax a pet name does he. I think he might be accepting of 'my love' or 'lover' though. Maybe. :)

Have you guys seen all the love threads? Everyone wants to be us. We are trendsetters. That is all. <3

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” Oscar Wilde

All those copycats wish they were us :D A love thread for Raina Temple? Please - she's yet another that will feel my lightsaber's pointy end if I get the chance. I tried to like her but her character felt dumped on the player just to make up the numbers. And as for the Skadge love...did people really miss how abhorrent he actually is? Or are they that bad themselves? I'm afraid I've even lost interest in the Theron love thread. Until they reveal what he's up to, he's dropped from my top three companions. Malavai Quinn and Aric Jorgan only atm for me!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” Oscar Wilde

All those copycats wish they were us :D A love thread for Raina Temple? Please - she's yet another that will feel my lightsaber's pointy end if I get the chance. I tried to like her but her character felt dumped on the player just to make up the numbers. And as for the Skadge love...did people really miss how abhorrent he actually is? Or are they that bad themselves? I'm afraid I've even lost interest in the Theron love thread. Until they reveal what he's up to, he's dropped from my top three companions. Malavai Quinn and Aric Jorgan only atm for me!

Ah...*heart flutters* I do love me some Oscar Wilde. Most excellent quote there, security chief! <3

They do, I think. When I started this thread, I never in my wildest imagined what it would become, or what it would spawn, so I'm a bit amazed by it. I still poke my head into the Theron thread, but somehow, the love I have for Theron is better expressed here, I don't feel the same connection with the other threads. I enjoy though, that love has taken over and supplanted a lot of the hate/whine threads. :p

Sure. There isn't anyone active there, but I can log on and get you in guild. I will be on Emmynn Quinn. :)

I have completed the move. The name is Qathka. When would be a good time to meet up? I can usually do afternoon or early evening, or after the kid is asleep. Will there be someone who can set the conquest planet each month so I can try to get us top 10 for the encryption?

Me too! I call him Malavai, or Quinn (in front of others), or the Major. He just doesn't seem to coax a pet name does he. I think he might be accepting of 'my love' or 'lover' though. Maybe. :)

Just call him "hubby".

I really liked that line when he asks you to call him Malavi.

Ah...*heart flutters* I do love me some Oscar Wilde. Most excellent quote there, security chief! <3

They do, I think. When I started this thread, I never in my wildest imagined what it would become, or what it would spawn, so I'm a bit amazed by it. I still poke my head into the Theron thread, but somehow, the love I have for Theron is better expressed here, I don't feel the same connection with the other threads. I enjoy though, that love has taken over and supplanted a lot of the hate/whine threads. :p

Actually, I also prefer Silver Theron and the Theron chat in this thread too, even though I'm suspicious of what they might do with him & annoyed that it may well take until the end of the year (maybe more) for his story to be told. At least with Malavai, the betrayal was concluded very quickly (at least for those of us who have him as our SW LI). What they've done with Theron fits well with Malavai's history so having them as and odd-couple duo here was (and hopefully continues to be) brilliant.

And you're right of course, the influx of love-threads does indeed outdo the whine threads :) (even if there is a skadge thread). It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come :D

I have completed the move. The name is Qathka. When would be a good time to meet up? I can usually do afternoon or early evening, or after the kid is asleep. Will there be someone who can set the conquest planet each month so I can try to get us top 10 for the encryption?

I can log in in about 2 hours. I will add you to my friend list and watch for you. If I am not able to set conquest my husband will. :D

Well it seems like everything is in order then! Thanks for kicking us all into action :) I'm already on Shadowlands and I play in my family guild but once the mergers happen I'll be thrilled to join up.

I play a lot of characters but I'm kind of trying to stick to Ijsje right now? Say hello to me any time, but be warned, I'm kind of a scatterbrain and I go afk a LOT :o (Reminds me I need a new ds warrior that hasn't started kotfe because I moved them off the server somewhere, oops. Sorry don't mind me just thinking out loud.)

When you all say "Quinny" I think you're talking about me. This is what my guild calls me :o

Aww :) That's cute :) And much better than old guild's nickname for me, never mind too embarrassing :o

I'm beyond pleased to see this is really happening~

Just call him "hubby".

I love that line, I love so much about the whole thing (warrior/Quinn story) it's why I came back and why I stay. It's funny, I'm so accustomed to hearing my warrior speak I don't even think about the actress playing her anymore. I'm just like, oh, my other voice, lol. I need to remember to give her credit. <3

It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come :D

Of course, absolutely agree.

Edited by grania

Just call him "hubby".

That was a brilliant line...as was his reaction. "I'm going back to work..." :D

Actually, I also prefer Silver Theron and the Theron chat in this thread too, even though I'm suspicious of what they might do with him & annoyed that it may well take until the end of the year (maybe more) for his story to be told. At least with Malavai, the betrayal was concluded very quickly (at least for those of us who have him as our SW LI). What they've done with Theron fits well with Malavai's history so having them as and odd-couple duo here was (and hopefully continues to be) brilliant.

And you're right of course, the influx of love-threads does indeed outdo the whine threads :) (even if there is a skadge thread). It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come :D

I have the same worries, that they'll resolve this who knows when and delight in torturing us with it like preKOTFE.

I think the oddcouple dynamic Quinn and Theron have here is brilliant too. I love it to bits. I hate Skadge, but the posts there are pretty funny, especially the screen shots.

That is such a kind thing for you to say, and I'm glad it's been a positive and unifying thing for the forum. I never dreamt something like this would come of it...such a big thread, a guild with a ship and the purple outfits...a must for the screenie that we'll need to post up! :D It has been good for the game and forum, but I would never dream of taking all the credit (I just made the thread because I was happy Quinn was coming back)--without everyone that comes here to contribute (with amazing screenies, art, stories, drabbles all of it!) it wouldn't be anywhere near as awesome as it is. *huggles all you guys up!* :D

I didn't think about making purple outfits! Must get on that!

I'll see if I can't work one up too, we'll have to get a screenie once we're organized. I also have another friend who'd like to join the guild, but she can't post on the forums, so we'll have to catch her i/g at some point. :)