Question about 1 of the HK parts

Stebbinn

Hi, I've been having a really hard time getting a group for The False Emperor flashpoint to get the part.

Been looking for people in chat and waited 4 hours hoping to get a group with group finder.

Does the part drop in hard mode? It's just impossible to find a group in normal mode.

I'm on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Hi, I've been having a really hard time getting a group for The False Emperor flashpoint to get the part.

Been looking for people in chat and waited 4 hours hoping to get a group with group finder.

Does the part drop in hard mode? It's just impossible to find a group in normal mode.

It drops in Hard Mode only. I'm on the same server, and it's pretty weird group finder isn't popping, whenever I que for a random hard mode, it's always false emperor.

Haliy made me remember something.

I had far greater luck getting a group for this 'normal' FP when I was on Illum then trying to get it from the fleet.

I don't know if it is because the FP is physically on Illum, or what the reason was, but it certainly increased the time for me to get a group when I was on-planet vs at the fleet.

You can get the False Emperor part in either Normal or Hard Mode. If you do Normal Mode and are geared well enough you can duo it. I did this on my Guardian which is fairly under-geared with a gunslinger that has War Hero gear and we where able to 2man (using 2 healer companions) all the way to HK and kill him for the part.

False Emperor part, from what I understand, is storymode only. The other flashpoint - which depends on which side you are on - is hard mode only.

Just in case there's any confusion:

You can definitely get the False Emperor part from hard mode instead of normal mode if you wish. If you queue for hard mode false emperor, and unselect all the other tier 1 hard mode flashpoints, you should be able to get in a group using the group finder pretty quickly. Just be aware that your group will want to finish out the whole flashpoint. Don't be a jerk and drop out after you get your part.

If you've been 50 for a while and you have decent gear for you and your companion, you should be able to 2 man your way to HK in there with 2 decently geared players and 2 decently geared companions. You just have to be able to kill the first 2 bosses (You get the part when you kill HK).