Datacrons

BigDonVincenzo

Is there a way to track how many I have found? Or see how many is left on a particular planet?

In the Codex there is a section for the planets and it lists a total vs completed datacron. It doesnt tell you which ones you got though, just how many have been found vs the total on that planet.

in your codex, for each planet you have a "codex entries found" bar that fills up as you find stuff. You can expand the list to get the details by clicking on the magnifying glass. It will have several sub-bars, one of which is the number of datacrons on the planet.

I've heard that the codex is somewhat bugged so I'm not sure how reliable this is, as I am not a datacron hunter myself, but maybe a true seeker of ancient artefacts will pop in this thread :sy_inventory:

in your codex, for each planet you have a "codex entries found" bar that fills up as you find stuff. You can expand the list to get the details by clicking on the magnifying glass. It will have several sub-bars, one of which is the number of datacrons on the planet.:

I have been playing since pre-launch and had no idea about this.

I know there is a seperate category for datacrons, but it only lists them by number and not what stat they increased. This is also where the lore entry is located, since each datacron also holds game lore.

I would also heartily recommend swtor-spy.com for the Datacron locations as this site is pretty thorough in it's directions, especially in warning you about which Datacrons are unaccessible until you reach a certain level and which ones you can fall to your death trying to reach!

Dave S.