Last boss Ravagers fight reset issue?

2 pulls in a row on last boss of Ravagers 8man SM, when we've transitioned between Coratanni and pearl, Coratanni runs off and we kill Pearl, when we take the escape pods, we get a brief load screen image and then reset (rather than transitioning to the 2nd phase) with pearl and whatever her name is.

has anyone else encountered this? Is it an agro issue of some sort? Are we doing a mechanic wrong and do we need to send people through the escape pods sooner before pearl dies?

Edited by MeatbagTitan

DIdn't work for us.

We tried various combinations of timing our "escape pod usage", no change.

We left the instance, reset, did the other ops, came back later, again still.

However not all characters were affected. Some would spawn downstairs, some not.

It seems that sometimes the door + cutscene doesn't appear, and by moving out of boss room, we get a reset.

I have a suspicion from my own experience that if you see the cutscene door, then it's fine.

If you don't, then you will reset the fight.

So on our next outing, I will make sure everyone can see the door before we start the fight to see if that works.

In any case, there's certainly a bug that needs to be fixed.

Thx

We are having the same issue, just reset the phase and we'll try it again. Hopefully it's able to be killed now.

EDIT: reset instance it didn't work. boss is STILL resetting every time the boss leaves the room.

EDIT 2nd time: We could not complete the boss this week...last week we were able to but couldn't get loot this week it's bugged and just not able to stop it from resetting. Tried various different ways to reset the fight, resetting instance, killing in pearl or boss at different times in different orders. NOTHING worked. Does anyone know if they are trying to fix it? or is it just not going to be fixed until next tuesday?

Edited by Gutzduken
still bugged

Saw this as well, despite killing it just fine with a group the day before. We just gave up and started on HM after several pulls of it resetting (and then Sparky wasn't doing its pin/shield thing at all, which was fine until 30% when it suddenly hit one of our tanks for 15m damage--also killed that the day before with no issues).

Who you burn or at what rate doesn't seem to matter much, nor did trying different timings of clicking on the escape pod. The screen would just go black for a minute and then we'd all be standing at the entrance looking at the same two bosses.

Buggy instance.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Ravagers Coratanni fight :

- Get bird down to 19%

- Start DPS on Coratanni, she moves to the pod, and just stays there DPS'ing the raid.

Next try, doesn't even trigger Coratanni going to escape pod, we had to kill both

PLEASE FIX THIS ! Unacceptable that we have to reset phases and slog through the adds all the time, and wiping because of broken game mechanics

just an update after doing pearl + coratanni another 3 times this week, for the transition resetting the fight, I believe we had a problem with the room resetting that triggered from someone jumping around idly during an explanation into a wonky corner of the room. We exited area, reset phase, and killed just fine (no issues with escape pod timing).

Later in the week, went in, made sure everyone just chilled at where the door dialogue puts you out (with a safe couple of steps back from the boss) without antsy hopping around and the fight progressed just fine without any hitches.

Basically, I'd suggest making sure your raid stands still at the bottom of the ramp and don't hop around on the random environmental things in the room

I had a different issue 2 nights ago when running this. The first pull, Cortanni never left ~19%. We ended up killing her all the way down to 0% and never advanced to the next phase. Everyone exited out of instance, and then went back in, and everything worked as it should after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had this Yesterday (once).We left and re-entered (w.o reseting) seemed to be Fixed .....

No Idea why and how this happens , but it does quiet often. (At least once per each run .... 16/8M doesn't matter).

Don't spawn or have pets active during the fight and you won't encounter these issues.

No idea what you're talking about.We had no Pet's and we still encountered this Issue.I kind of think it's a matter @What HP % you leave the Bird and/or Cor.

1st Try : We left Bird at 19% and Cor at around 15% ... and the Bug happened.

2nd Try : We left Bird at 25% and Cor at 11% ... and no Bug. (Cor disappeared at 11%)

No idea if that's causing this Bug/Issue ... might be possible,not sure tho.

Edited by ahzecklawd