Login Servers

Ackire

Anyone else having issues with the login servers?

I keep getting an error message at initializing. The message says "this application has encountered an unspecified error, please try the patch again". I downloaded the patch fine on tuesday and have played everyday since then. Now all of a sudden, this is happening.

Anyone else having this or have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the issue of getting disconnected while doing space missions. It's been doing this to me for nearly 3 years. And only in space does it happen. I've sent bug reports in and started threads in the hopes that a dev would read it and comment about it but they haven't done that in nearly 5 years that I've been playing and posting threads :(

Most of the servers are having issues. Since I came on at around 6 pm mst until now at 11:09 pm mst me and my guild and the majority of the Ebon Hawk have been DCing or totally kicked to the server selection screen. Sometimes we can log back in, sometimes we can't.

We did notice that the population was higher than normal.

I'm in the process of trying to fix a patch bug right now, and through searching 'support', got a general fix method.

When you open the launcher, check if it says "ST" in the bottom left corner or not. If so, it's 'streaming', and you should try logging in, then opening the pulldown by your login (top right) and choosing "repair". There will be a wait for fixing it so be prepared to wander away from the computer for an hour or two.

If it doesn't say "ST", then close the launcher. Right click on the shortcut for SWTOR, pick "open file location". In that directory, right click "bitraider" file folder, and delete it (it will go to recycle bin if you'd rather take it back).

Open the launcher again and it will do a verification, then rebuild the 'bitraider' file. This could take a few hours to do, be warned.

That fixes a lot of graphics and other issues at once, but it's drastic. Here's the original link and thanks to Proxos666 for the info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Error-Code-C11/td-p/4887673