Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to romance Lana

DoubleANova
01.09.2019 , 06:45 PM | #1
I attempted to create a romance with Lana when doing KOTFE while the gravestone was being revived, but unfortunately that was the extent of that romance. However, I have now completed KOTET and no further dialogue has popped to further that romance. Can someone assist?

VelvetSanity
01.09.2019 , 09:28 PM | #2
The only opportunity to lock in a romance with Lana is kotfe chapter 9, during the cantina cutscene, you have to choose the [Flirt] version of “I need to talk to one of you” after having previously chosen a sufficient number of flirt options with her. If you miss that *one* opportunity (many people apparently did because Theron is the last in the conversation to speak right before that dialogue choice comes up), no Lana romance for that character ever. I’m not completely sure, but I think that might also be the only point to lock in romances with the others involved in the conversation.

Once it’s locked in, well...there’s a lot going on, so you don’t get to actually see much romance for a bit (you’re all extremely busy building up the alliance, etc)
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

DoubleANova
01.09.2019 , 09:41 PM | #3
And I will admit, that I did that flirt option with her and met her on the next cutscene.

DoubleANova
01.10.2019 , 12:24 AM | #4
And I will admit, that I did that flirt option with her and met her on the next cutscene.

SteveTheCynic
01.10.2019 , 02:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleANova View Post
Did you pick the [Flirt] option *in* that conversation? *That* one is the key "lock in" flirt.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

DoubleANova
01.10.2019 , 05:36 PM | #6
I did choose that option "in" the conversation.

DoubleANova
01.10.2019 , 08:52 PM | #7
Ok, so if I'm not mistaken, after you defeat the huge droid on Iokath, when you wake up, you should get another option to "flirt" with Lana, correct? That is if the romance options were working, and I'm not bugged out of romancing her?

VelvetSanity
01.11.2019 , 09:31 AM | #8
During the cutscene we pointed out, you should have had a window pop up warning you that you’re about to initiate a romance. Also, if you look at her info in the companions/contacts window, it should say you’ve initiated a romantic relationship with her.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

Dylinrae
01.13.2019 , 10:36 AM | #9
I have a problem with the Lana romance too. I've romanced her all the way and was locked in the romance, but the marriage proposal option didn't pop up after Nathema, and the worst of all, now that I've started the Ossus quests, it seems like the fact that I've been in a relationship with her has been erased as well...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent