Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are pub stories good?

DNGDangerous
01.16.2019 , 04:11 PM | #41
This is my own personal preference:

The best republic story is actually... female light sided Sith warrior... (technically, I rate this as my favorite SWTOR story line)

Strange, I know, but the voice actress was amazing, with a great supporting cast.

I started a YouTube series, if anyone is interested in giving it a chance:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...HVctnshfTLHAmO

If your looking for a pure republic story line: this is my personal list from best to worst:
1) Jedi Knight (both male and female voice actors are superb)
2) Male smuggler (personal preference, but I didn’t enjoy the female voice actress)
3) Trooper (both male and female voice actors are equally skilled) I rate this story line pretty low when comparing all 8 story lines between Republic and Empire...
4) Consolar... well out of all 8 story lines, I feel this is the absolute worst... I struggled to get through it without mixing in PVP war zones to keep me awake...

Anyway, the above post is purely my own bias, and opinions may vary.

BarbLindemann
01.21.2019 , 12:28 PM | #42
I'm a true Sith........................but I wanna legendary statussssssss

Anyway, started JK story, couldn't make it pass lvl 15 I think... Even when you are evil you are too good :/
I have twisted ideas in that Sithy head of mine

JuventusAndFCK
01.21.2019 , 02:15 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
I only heard that line a couple of times with my consular. Really, you only get the bland cliche response if you choose what you think is the stereotypical bland cliche expected response.
Personally I think Inquisitor is a worse sinner in this regard. I can't count the amount of times s/he declares "Murder and mayhem await" or some such.

TGaP_Andrey
01.21.2019 , 03:31 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BarbLindemann View Post
I'm a true Sith........................but I wanna legendary statussssssss

Anyway, started JK story, couldn't make it pass lvl 15 I think... Even when you are evil you are too good :/
Literally this. Every time I create pub char with an intention to complete at least his class story I end up deleting him right after prologue at best - usually at 7-8 lvl on a starting planet.

VelvetSanity
01.21.2019 , 10:07 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Personally I think Inquisitor is a worse sinner in this regard. I can't count the amount of times s/he declares "Murder and mayhem await" or some such.
I always treated those responses as “I know what it is you want to hear me say, you’re so pathetically easy to please” snark
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

irrevelant
01.29.2019 , 05:45 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Well i noticed, that if you want to be a really bad/good guy, then you must choose side accordingly. There is a reason, that you can find the Sith Warrior is a jerk, and not the Jedi Knight is a jerk.