Damn Right I'm Angry.

Narx

Woke up this morning, received my game box in the mail. I opened the box hoping to reveal one of the most beautiful things a gamer can experience... the "new game smell". However, my box stank of rancid cat pee. Has anybody else had this problem? Bioware has ruined my day.

Woke up this morning, received my game box in the mail. I opened the box hoping to reveal one of the most beautiful things a gamer can experience... the "new game smell". However, my box stank of rancid cat pee. Has anybody else had this problem? Bioware has ruined my day.

I feel so bad for you! Virtual hug.

Acetone on the disc should clean that right up...

<----totally not a chemist with a sick sense of humor

I would keep the key and contact the shipper for a replacement.

That's the smell of victory, son! Breathe it deep!

Ahh I love the smell of cat pee in the morning...

Acetone on the disc should clean that right up...

<----totally not a chemist with a sick sense of humor

*silently applauds evil*

Heating it up in the microwave should vapourise the offending liquid off the disc...

Edited by Grammarye

You must now accept cat pee smell, if you didn't want your game to smell like cat pee you should have ordered sooner.

Suggestions:

1. Get a social life

2. Quit SWTOR

3. Give your parents access to the parental control to set suitable gaming times for you

Total lack of sense of humour. You didn't get into the game yesterday? want a shoulder rub?