Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so my friend Ditto refuses to post his pic because he likes to be modest, but who says Sharp Shooter sucks.. not a pocket healer or a guard. He may not of taken a lot of damage but did a good job:)

http://i.imgur.com/IUfeM.jpg

also I know it is not a ground breaking record but my goal was to break a 1 mil healing on stun bubble spec that is all..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/parrott113/Screenshot_2013-01-09_23_20_30_190958_zps8cce9dc4.jpg

Well of course he would be embarrassed to post an SS like that, "we" all know that Sharp Shooter is for noobs :p Or maybe that it's bad when noobs play it :p I can never get the two straight :)

And a sniper without a pocket healer or pocket tank? What madness is this?

Are you talking about the dps of your ~1,600,000 damage game? You didn't screenshot the damage per second o.O and we don't know exactly how long the game lasted...

The 2nd Screen Shot that neb posted has a phone picture saying 1308 dps on it.

dirty fighting/lethality is a pretty tight rotation I use it for raids on occasion, operative dps energy management is horrid, it puts out the best dps for some encounters that have more movement , I haven’t really played with it for PvP not many imp healers floating around these days,

You really going to let Saber troll you like that Zab?

How is Saber trolling?

I was in that game, Saber ran full seer, everyone was standing is his circle while smasher were merrily smashing away, stayed south and he was left free casting all game.

How is Saber trolling?

I was in that game, Saber ran full seer, everyone was standing is his circle while smasher were merrily smashing away, stayed south and he was left free casting all game.

Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)

2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.

3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).

4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.