April 2020 In-Game Events

LadyVix

JUMP INTO YOUR FAVORITE IN-GAME EVENTS ALL THROUGH APRIL

Rakghoul Resurgence on Tatooine: April 7 – 14, 2020

Despite tens of thousands of people dying from an infectious virus ravaging the globe, Bioware thinks that having an event where people purposely infect and kill others is a great idea... Really?

Some of us have lost friends to this epidemic, and to promote such an event during this pandemic shows exactly how insensitive and out of touch the Bioware staff is.

To all that share my disgust, I implore you to tweet this to all your family and friends. Tell the world what kind of people are running this game.

I rarely if ever post on the forums but this sickens me that bioware thinks this is a good idea.

You seriously should go out and breath some fresh air. @OP too.

This is a GAME and not real life. Get over it.

Edited by Jesseriah

JUMP INTO YOUR FAVORITE IN-GAME EVENTS ALL THROUGH APRIL

Rakghoul Resurgence on Tatooine: April 7 – 14, 2020

Despite tens of thousands of people dying from an infectious virus ravaging the globe, Bioware thinks that having an event where people purposely infect and kill others is a great idea... Really?

Some of us have lost friends to this epidemic, and to promote such an event during this pandemic shows exactly how insensitive and out of touch the Bioware staff is.

To all that share my disgust, I implore you to tweet this to all your family and friends. Tell the world what kind of people are running this game.

Such a good troll post...

This is a game.. FICTION.. it's not real ! :eek:

Such a good troll post...

This is a game.. FICTION.. it's not real ! :eek:

This is a video game. It's not real, and it's supposed to be a fun way to forget about real life for a while. Unfortunately, as I struggle with covid related health issues, and as a friend fights for his life after being infected, this whole damn idea of having fun by infecting and killing others is anything but fun or enjoyable.

Enjoy your sick infect and kill event.

This is a video game. It's not real, and it's supposed to be a fun way to forget about real life for a while. Unfortunately, as I struggle with covid related health issues, and as a friend fights for his life after being infected, this whole damn idea of having fun by infecting and killing others is anything but fun or enjoyable.

so with your logic, because the game deals with people killing other people, stabbing, blowing them apart, spacing, and other numerous ways, then as this **** happens in real life all the time (except maybe for spacing, that hasn't happened yet, that we know off) BW should just cut it all out, and we should run around...hugging people, giving gifts......anyone remember that episode of the simpsons where marge gets cartoons changed.....

The point is actually to inoculate oneself and prevent the spread of infection, not infect and kill others.

Sigh. The OP and those supporting OP need to just go back to Twitter and vent their false outrage there.

I am so very tired of those who go around looking for an excuse to be offended.

the worst part is, they can do/say what they like, troll, etc, yet if you point it out, and call them out, you get banned.....

Bounty contract week: April 21 to April 28

Despite tens of thousands of people dying from gun violence around the globe, Boiware thinks that having an event where people purposefully kill each other is a great idea.

Some of us have lost friends to gun violence, and to promote such an event shows how insensitive Bioware is.

Be sure to Tweet all your friends about this. 😍🙄🙂

[/sarcasm]

Edited by JediQuaker

Yes, I cannot wait to blow up at the GTN and infect everyone around me .

Edited by DavidAtkinson

I would think, or hope, most people would be able to separate a video game from real life by now. Guess not.

You'd think so but in on rare occasions games can be useful in real life. Do you remember the Corrupted Blood Incident from World of Warcraft? It was actually used for real life epidemic/pandemic research.