[11.11.12] Third 2v2 tournament!

Whiteprince

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Igor and I represent guild “MVPs” at the ToFN server.

I would like to announce next week’s event. It’s going to be third 2v2 PvP tournament which will be held on Sunday, 11 of November. Information about exact time of the event will be sent through in-game mail to 1 person of team.

How it’s going to work:

All fights will be 2v2 best of three, single elimination bracket.

This is going to be a private tournament. No spectators are allowed at this area during the event.

It is done this way to minimize lags for participants and make this tournament more enjoyable.

Additional rule:

No resurrection during fight.

How to participate:

Form a team of two players

Sign in

Please include:

- Name of your team

- Players’ names/classes

There will be a small entry fee of 200.000 credits (per team) for those who wish to participate. Money will go directly to the prize pull.

Rewards:

1st place – 50% of the price pull.

2nd place – 30% of the price pull.

3d place – 20% of the price pull.

All money will be collected by MVPs representatives on the Arena just before your fight.

Registration ends on November 10th 22.00 CET

Teams:

GET IN, NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

Nhilas - Commando

Verill - Sentinel

2D

Fts - Guardian

Shione - Sage

Epic potato

Niklays - Sentinel

Slicker - Scoundrel

Sweet Lemonade

Naroo (shadow)

Nef'ertiti (sage)

And then 2 sins showed up

Gragole - Sith assasin

Upzie - Sith assasi

Epic onion

I'gor - Sentinel

Vladlen - Shadow

Edited by Whiteprince

Hello,

Thank for your question.

I have a lot of positive responses about 2v2 tournaments. Thats why, I'm going to continue doing them.

But, I look forward to make 3v3 game in future!

I do not like 4v4 Tournaments because that needs a lot of ppl. In result, we have troubles due to lags and its different from World PvP.

As there no clear class balance in game, it would not be fear to place...lets say...shadow vs commando. I have ideas about same class vs same class. But anyway, this game all about RNG (Random Number Generator). Winner will be the one, who had luck with Dodge and Crit.

Edited by Whiteprince

Hello,

Thank for your question.

I have a lot of positive responses about 2v2 tournaments. Thats why, I'm going to continue doing them.

But, I look forward to make 3v3 game in future!

I do not like 4v4 Tournaments because that needs a lot of ppl. In result, we have troubles due to lags and its different from World PvP.

As there no clear class balance in game, it would not be fear to place...lets say...shadow vs commando. I have ideas about same class vs same class. But anyway, this game all about RNG (Random Number Generator). Winner will be the one, who had luck with Dodge and Crit.

3v3 would be better for those more underpowered classes imo. In most of these 2v2 fight a team with a sentinel or a op healer or both won.

GET IN, NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

Nhilas - Commando

Verill - Sentinel

Hope we get a lot of teams this time :D

To be honest it's probably gonna be exactly the opposite - not many ppl want to get facerolled by comps with marauder in it. Id rather do 1v1s tourney.

Edited by Roudyzor