[Petition] Bring back the Hand of Jadus title back!

Duduneco

As alot of you know, one of the options at the end of Chapter 1 of the Imperial Agent story was to join Jadus and become his hand. I was so excited for the title of The Hand of Jadus, but was so, so disappointed that there was none. So I searched the internet, looking for answers on why it wasn't a title, I finally found out that it was removed in Beta. I still have yet to find out why it was removed. I am now creating this petition to bring back The Hand of Jadus title. I sincerely hope BioWare considers this to be a thing.

--Duduneco.

Edited by Duduneco

As alot of you know, one of the options at the end of Chapter 1 of the Imperial Agent story was to join Jadus and become his hand. I was so excited for the title of The Hand of Jadus, but was so, so disappointed that there was none. So I searched the internet, looking for answers on why it wasn't a title, I finally found out that it was removed in Beta. I still have yet to find out why it was removed. I am now creating this petition to bring back The Hand of Jadus title. I sincerely hope BioWare considers this to be a thing.

--Duduneco.

Problem1 with this title: Whats a countertitle for if u dont side with Jadus?

Problem2 with this title: The title is basicaly a spoiler to the IA story since for those who havent finished act1 believe that Jadus is dead.

Problem3 with this title: I have no problems aside from these 2 reasons and id be all for the title if not for these 2 reasons.

Problem1 with this title: Whats a countertitle for if u dont side with Jadus?

Problem2 with this title: The title is basicaly a spoiler to the IA story since for those who havent finished act1 believe that Jadus is dead.

Problem3 with this title: I have no problems aside from these 2 reasons and id be all for the title if not for these 2 reasons.

1) the countertitle would be something that you would get for defecting to the SiS later in the story.

2) BW could implement something to make it so that only players who have completed chapter 1 can see the title or something.

1) the countertitle would be something that you would get for defecting to the SiS later in the story.

2) BW could implement something to make it so that only players who have completed chapter 1 can see the title or something.

2 is way to much work just to implement a title, but honest who cares about spoilers in a title, especially because nobody knows how that title was earned unless they already know the story.

It's pretty much a given but Grand Champion Of The Great Hunt, no matter how obvious it is once you roll a BH in the first five minutes, is also considered a spoiler. :\

Would have been far easier if Bioware just implemented a filter, that would BLOCK the viewing of some of said titles.