☆ WH+ Carnage Marauder Streaming All Day ☆

Aluvi

If you're playing a Marauder the skill won't be amazing either. Yawn, let's make a Sentinel stream too, "hey look I can kill everything and not die, aren't I skilled"!

Killings not too difficult for any class. You can kill, or you can kill efficiently. That's the difference with all classes. As far as marauders go, survivability does take skill. There are very few sentinels (I don't say marauders because currently there aren't any) on my server who are too stubborn to die. I'm proud to say that I'm one of them. I'll say it like I've told everyone I've encountered who falsely believes this class is loleasy to play, try it yourself and see how you do with it.

Another flavor of the month Marauder noobslaying. Try going on Fatman pvp server instead of clubbing baby seals.

Golly goshing golly! You mean there are pros among the kiddies at Fatman???? And no fotm kiddies there? And on a serious note what makes you think the op is fotm? You know some people did roll dual weld before it became the cool thing to do. (such as I). Going around accusing every marauder/sentinel of being fotm is ignorant. It's easy to distinguish fotm from originals by comparing performance.

Well well well.... it was nice of you to mark me so I could follow myself on your vid easyer. Meanyhead! I knew when i asked you had already marked me. You jack and Merkave make a freight train of damage, wish I had a team like that to que with. I have never been 3 shot by a marauder til i did in that match hahaha! Happened at 50:23 on http://www.twitch.tv/legionsc2/b/331873702

I just stood up and laughed. Not much i could do cause everything was on CD. Some time when your pvpin and have a free spot in your group, send me an invite, ill show you how its done ;) haha jk, you know what ur doing thats for sure. Id love to kick it with some goods! Good times man! see ya around.

Edited by Lafay

Killings not too difficult for any class. You can kill, or you can kill efficiently. That's the difference with all classes. As far as marauders go, survivability does take skill. There are very few sentinels (I don't say marauders because currently there aren't any) on my server who are too stubborn to die. I'm proud to say that I'm one of them. I'll say it like I've told everyone I've encountered who falsely believes this class is loleasy to play, try it yourself and see how you do with it.

Oh Neo I know you like to disappear whenever someone out plays you. Is that what you call skill? I don't have an oh crap button as a sniper. If I attack someone and they fight back I have to figure out how to out play them not push a button for an instant escape. Also much of the time you don't even have the brass ones to continue the fight, but will instead run for a heal. Maybe you can call it smart gameplay, but it is an advantage that not all classes have. NOT SKILL. Really the skill came when you found out which class had the damage, the survivability and the utility all into one....a skill in picking a class.

Sorry Marauders and Sentinels just have to memorize a few buttons, namely the ones that let you get out of everything instantly and then a few you can mash for attacks.

Edited by NathanielStarr

LOL. The above poster has never played a Marauder/Sentinel.

Ignore the deflection post above. I speak the truth.

SIth Warriors top the lists of kills/damage in most cases especially the well equipped ones. I know many of them think it is because they are talented and say things like "It's sooooo difficulty to play, but I just happen to be sooooo good that I do well with it." Yeah sure, of course YOU are gods gift to SWTOR pvp and YOU make this insanely difficult class outshine everyone else because YOU are so special. These Sith Warriors (and I include Juggernauts) are numerous and many of them do very well yet there are very few players of other classes that stand out, but you can list Sith Warrior players that top the charts by the dozens. I guess these super talented MMO players are attracted to this class because it is soooo difficult and the other classes are just unlucky and full of terrible players.

Edited by NathanielStarr

SIth Warriors top the lists of kills/damage in most cases especially the well equipped ones. I know many of them think it is because they are talented and say things like "It's sooooo difficulty to play, but I just happen to be sooooo good that I do well with it." Yeah sure, of course YOU are gods gift to SWTOR pvp and YOU make this insanely difficult class outshine everyone else because YOU are so special. These Sith Warriors (and I include Juggernauts) are numerous and many of them do very well yet there are very few players of other classes that stand out, but you can list Sith Warrior players that top the charts by the dozens. I guess these super talented MMO players are attracted to this class because it is soooo difficult and the other classes are just unlucky and full of terrible players.

Yeah it's true. Sith Warriors top all the charts. Sith Warriors get laid by all the hot chicks at the flick of a "force choke on my ****". Sith Warriors have it all, the hot space ship, 2 hotties to romance, we rock out hard.

The Jedi Knights on the other hand are all celibate, have no fun, get no ladies. Bioware has put a stealth ninja debuff on them so hard that they are horrendous in Warzones. If only they got laid more often maybe then they wouldn't complain and magically learn the L2P skills that they sorely lack. Oh those Republicans, all they do is QQ, while the Empire goes PEW PEW.

Sith Warriors rock 1, Jedi Knights suck 0.

If you're playing a Marauder the skill won't be amazing either. Yawn, let's make a Sentinel stream too, "hey look I can kill everything and not die, aren't I skilled"!

A peep posted a live stream for others to watch and be entertained. Personally, I like these and they help me pass the downtime at work. Why the hate?

Another flavor of the month Marauder noobslaying. Try going on Fatman pvp server instead of clubbing baby seals.

I don't know about the server the OP plays on, but The Fatman is garbage now. It's glory days are in the past. It proudly hovers at LIGHT population during primetime now.

Sorry Marauders and Sentinels just have to memorize a few buttons, namely the ones that let you get out of everything instantly and then a few you can mash for attacks.

I've seen your QQ posts in other threads. Your butthurt seems to have no end...almost like you took two lightsabers to the sphincter or something. I don't know what happened specifically, but the bad man touched you deep. lol

Regardless, trolling someone's stream is sub-par.

Oh Neo I know you like to disappear whenever someone out plays you. Is that what you call skill? I don't have an oh crap button as a sniper. If I attack someone and they fight back I have to figure out how to out play them not push a button for an instant escape. Also much of the time you don't even have the brass ones to continue the fight, but will instead run for a heal. Maybe you can call it smart gameplay, but it is an advantage that not all classes have. NOT SKILL. Really the skill came when you found out which class had the damage, the survivability and the utility all into one....a skill in picking a class.

Lol you must have me confused with someone else pal. I'm not dependent on healers unlike many of my marauder counterparts. I queue solo, and rely solely on my self heals just as I did on my juggernaut. Relying on healers is a crutch, so sorry to say you've never seen me run for heals. Additionally, I never run from fights. Once again, check the name tag because you clearly have the wrong person. If I stealth, it's to throw my enemy off, or to ensure my self heals aren't negated by damage. Once it ends I'm right on you again. Most of the time I'm standing right next to you if not running circles around you. You mentioned you're a sniper, if you've seen me stealth it was to close the gap after you've knocked me back. I have no issues beating your class. If you seriously doubt that though, give me your name and quit hiding behind anonymity. ;)

Edited by PoliteAssasin

I've seen your QQ posts in other threads. Your butthurt seems to have no end...almost like you took two lightsabers to the sphincter or something. I don't know what happened specifically, but the bad man touched you deep. lol

Regardless, trolling someone's stream is sub-par.

So insulting someone is what most people resort to when they cannot dispute my claims. Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left. It's a shame that terrible PvP is driving this game into the ground, mostly because of unbalance. At this rate it won't last another 2 years free to play or not.

And for the record when I say Sith Warrior I also mean Jedi Knight I shouldn't have to type both when I mention them in threads.

And Neo sorry I don't want to be harassed in game because I called you out, so just keep guessing at who I am, but there are dozens of SIth Warriors that perform just as well as you in game. You are not gods gift to SWTOR pvp. All of you think that, that's why we are in a thread yet again about how some Marauder destroys everyone and streams it for all to see. :p

And your claims about not running...sorry you did it yesterday. I guess that is a hint to my identity.

If you claim you don't rely on crutches stop playing Sith Warriors, until then lean on that thing for all it's worth...most of us that don't play one think of it that way. Yeah we roll our eyes and laugh at all the warriors that have the best damage, best defenses and a stealth to boot.

Edited by NathanielStarr

No. You don't speak the truth. And you have never played a Marauder or Juggernaut.

To the OP...

You said all day... I went on, and you were not. I am disappoint.

And I saw you online (I stream as well) like last week... still testing? What the problem iz?

Maybe I can help... got it figured out for the most part except for getting ventrilo running on there. I found a way but it's far more complicated than I've have the patience to deal with.