Downtime - 12/5/2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they are putting the golds back to 10 CXP and just adjusting the cap instead.....

...hehe, one could certainly hope they would see the light anyway.

If I could REALLY get my wish....

Command Crates - When a Command Crate is destroyed for CXP, a player is now given the option to create a Command Token instead. These tokens can be used to purchase armor set pieces dropped randomly by the Command system. A vendor has been added to Odessen that offers the armor sets, as well as decorations and other items for purchase.

Alliance Crates - Alliance crate drop rates have been adjusted. 2 Alliance crates will now drop for every heroic mission completed as intended above level 60, as long as the player is eligible to receive the crates as a reward.

Edited by LordArtemis

So to spoil the UK and EU servers playing for the evening you decide to shut down our servers for the 15mins when now most players will bugger off to bed for the night!

:mad:

I guess the new patch brings the champions down from 20cxp to 2cxp to make this even more a bloody grind

So to spoil the UK and EU servers playing for the evening you decide to shut down our servers for the 15mins when now most players will bugger off to bed for the night!

:mad:

I guess the new patch brings the champions down from 20cxp to 2cxp to make this even more a bloody grind

You're late to the party! They're already 0