Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest way of reaching 1,3s GCD (1857+ alacrity) in 5.10 for DPS and Healers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Easiest way of reaching 1,3s GCD (1857+ alacrity) in 5.10 for DPS and Healers

Toraak
01.14.2019 , 01:46 PM | #11
The easiest way definitely isn't the most optimal, however just switch out a 240 Crit Aug, for a 228 or 236 Alac augment you already have made. So use 6 Alacrity 240's, 7 Critical 240's, and 1 228 or 236 Alac.When we get the OH go to 6 Alac, 8 crit (240's)

You will definitely be losing some stats temporarily, but it shouldn't be enough to massively reduce DPS.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Equeliber
01.14.2019 , 05:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
The easiest way definitely isn't the most optimal, however just switch out a 240 Crit Aug, for a 228 or 236 Alac augment you already have made. So use 6 Alacrity 240's, 7 Critical 240's, and 1 228 or 236 Alac.When we get the OH go to 6 Alac, 8 crit (240's)

You will definitely be losing some stats temporarily, but it shouldn't be enough to massively reduce DPS.
Yes, you are right, that's also possible. That's actually what I am doing, personally. I am at 1900+ alacrity right now because of the same thing you said. I will switch the temporary alacrity augment to critical, once I get a 258 offhand.

But if people really want to min-max even now, then they should get the healer's chestpiece and put 248 crit in offhand.
Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Bramau, Operative Eirinn, Sith Juggernaut Darth Malgus
<Nerfherders>

Equeliber
01.14.2019 , 05:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Me or the OP? Seems like hes having trouble allowing other people to post options.
You realize that I posted only once after the original post and you were talking to mrphstar?

And my point still stands - using 2 crit implants and one crit ear in your setup is garbage. You will need to replace them all with Alacrity when 258 offhand comes out. So, with your "alternative" setup you will be not only wasting tons of money on augments, but you are also going to need 3 more 258 pieces.

P.S. You can prove me wrong, if you like. Post a setup with 2 crit implants and 1 crit ear which lets you get to 1859 alacrity. Unless, of course, you meant keeping 248 crit implants/ear and waiting with getting 258 alacrity ones until offhand comes out. I can see that working out but I still don't understand why you would want to run 14 alacrity augments, when with my setup you can prepare a small one-enhancement change while still running near perfect stats right now.
Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Bramau, Operative Eirinn, Sith Juggernaut Darth Malgus
<Nerfherders>

olagatonjedi
01.14.2019 , 07:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
You realize that I posted only once after the original post and you were talking to mrphstar?
Nope. I rarely look at the poster name. My phone makes it difficult enough just to post.

Quote:
And my point still stands - using 2 crit implants and one crit ear in your setup is garbage. You will need to replace them all with Alacrity when 258 offhand comes out. So, with your "alternative" setup you will be not only wasting tons of money on augments, but you are also going to need 3 more 258 pieces.

P.S. You can prove me wrong, if you like. Post a setup with 2 crit implants and 1 crit ear which lets you get to 1859 alacrity. Unless, of course, you meant keeping 248 crit implants/ear and waiting with getting 258 alacrity ones until offhand comes out. I can see that working out but I still don't understand why you would want to run 14 alacrity augments, when with my setup you can prepare a small one-enhancement change while still running near perfect stats right now.
People approach gearing differently. I simply offered another option. If people choose to take offense to it, or become critical or defensive of it, thats their choice to react like that. I gave the option, and nobody has to like it or use it. Some people choose not to do the math themselves.

mrphstar
01.15.2019 , 02:25 AM | #15
Nope. I rarely look at the poster name. My phone makes it difficult enough just to post.

People approach gearing differently. I simply offered another option. If people choose to take offense to it, or become critical or defensive of it, thats their choice to react like that. I gave the option, and nobody has to like it or use it. Some people choose not to do the math themselves.
you are arguing for the sake of the argument, not to provide helpful tips, thats my problem. while spreading (semi-)false information. ofc theres always the easiest way to buy everything you want. but we dont need to open threads like OP did just to have someone like you point out "you could spend money", but to give the best ways which do NOT include p2w.

your inability of reading comprehension is annoying. or you just dont want to understand the meaning of a post and argue to.....yeah argue, as i pointed out earlier.

fabsus
01.15.2019 , 03:38 AM | #16
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

olagatonjedi
01.15.2019 , 11:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by mrphstar View Post
you are arguing for the sake of the argument, not to provide helpful tips, thats my problem. while spreading (semi-)false information. ofc theres always the easiest way to buy everything you want. but we dont need to open threads like OP did just to have someone like you point out "you could spend money", but to give the best ways which do NOT include p2w.

your inability of reading comprehension is annoying. or you just dont want to understand the meaning of a post and argue to.....yeah argue, as i pointed out earlier.
I could say the similar things about your posts (and a lot of other posters), but i choose not to. I guess thats what sets me apart.

Exocor
01.15.2019 , 01:40 PM | #18
As you are arguing about the "easiest way" to obtain those alacrity augments/enhancements, I'd like to highight the option to craft the additional enhancement. As GftM MM bosses are being killed on a regular basis by several groups, Forgotten Curio's will sooner or later hit the GTN.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

mrphstar
01.15.2019 , 04:07 PM | #19
I could say the similar things about your posts (and a lot of other posters), but i choose not to. I guess thats what sets me apart.
not that you just did it. what sets you apart is exactly this kind of logic with all its beautiful flaws

have a nice day, im done with you again, welcome back on ignore.

olagatonjedi
01.16.2019 , 01:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mrphstar View Post
not that you just did it. what sets you apart is exactly this kind of logic with all its beautiful flaws

have a nice day, im done with you again, welcome back on ignore.
Flaws in logic? Do tell.