Funniest names you have seen.

Finalcutter

Jesus! i imagine when he will take his final title.. Darth Jesus! hahaha! Maybe he should use Lord title instead?:D

Now names that only Romanian people will find funny:

Futankamon Intuneric

Hirotonisitu

Christosu

Mniezo

Preafericitu

Bagaboanta

Scarba Mica

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Jung Ma, there's a person with a female toon named Ex-Girlfriend. He (or maybe she) carries a title around nonstop so it reads: Ex-Girlfriend the Backstabber

That person is now either on Ebon Hawk or Shadowlands. I forget which, since I have toons on both. If it isn't the same person, someone else had the same idea or copied it.

I laughed out loud when I saw the name and title.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Saw a bounty hunter using the name "sideoffries" and he was using the body type 4, Thought that was kinda funny also a smuggler with the name of "Obvious" he was using the Captain title so it was "Captain Obvious", I also can't forget the Jedi Sage "KimJongHeals". :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'll drop a few I have seen in my time.

Bator (Used the Master title)

Cannonball (Fat Trooper)

Isee'dead'people (Inquisitor)

Republic Spy (I assume he's a agent)

Harry'ball (Legacy name Locks)

Darth'Vaaider (Also used the Darth title)

The'red'one (Zabrak Inquisitor)

Blo'me (Warrior with Broonmark as a comp)

• 2 years later...

Good necro. Aside from the above mentioned player who happens to be my friend, i have seen some troll and some good names.

I'shoot'you (merc), I'stab'you (Op), A-man'da'lorian (female pt toon), smellycat (cathar toon), mamalookiamamagician (sorc), bioware'stole'myname (sin), smashbabe (guardian), gambling-addict (scoundrel) ....

now good names on the other hand are...

Darth Stroyer (jug), Battleangel (something) (jug), Twin'blade (mara), I'need'healing (Pt), Friday (sorc) etc.