Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PTS Phase 1.5 is Ending

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
08.22.2019 , 12:43 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
08.22.2019 , 01:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric
Will renown crates actually have stuff that will disintegrate? The recent PTS ones tricked me by being 1 million mods that disintegrated into nothing.
Also, I am the only person that likes Volt Rush - please keep it!
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
08.22.2019 , 01:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Will renown crates actually have stuff that will disintegrate? The recent PTS ones tricked me by being 1 million mods that disintegrated into nothing.
Also, I am the only person that likes Volt Rush - please keep it!
They said the crates are not actually implemented yet, so whatever is in them is extremely bugged.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

fushnchips's Avatar


fushnchips
08.22.2019 , 02:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric
I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
08.22.2019 , 04:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.
/signed.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Delani's Avatar


Delani
08.22.2019 , 05:27 PM | #6
I can only imagine what phase 2 will show us besides the amps

Banthabreeder's Avatar


Banthabreeder
08.22.2019 , 07:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
I can only imagine what phase 2 will show us besides the amps
Loth cats
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

AW_Solo's Avatar


AW_Solo
08.22.2019 , 09:05 PM | #8
What exactly was the goal of phase 1.5?

captainwesson's Avatar


captainwesson
08.22.2019 , 10:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AW_Solo View Post
What exactly was the goal of phase 1.5?
To test out the other classes that were unavailable in 1.0, and rebalance a few things. And also test how the scaled content was waaaayy too easy, especially when you can 4/5 man harder ops (or well any op for that matter I think).

DzastinBiberi's Avatar


DzastinBiberi
08.23.2019 , 06:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.
Same here, legacy unlocks mean alot.

With my legacy there, I won't spam ppl to gimme buffs so I could have all the buffs/stats for testing.