Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Required Conquest point totals seem too high

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Required Conquest point totals seem too high
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

higginsjf
08.20.2019 , 06:52 AM | #61
I'll have to try it on the PTS and see! Been able to hit well above with my guild perks and the 150 SH added in! Love the Old Conquest list that told you what gave more points!

cibacrome
08.20.2019 , 01:12 PM | #62
As an example, with all SH unlocks for 150% bonus you can run 2 ops and complete conquest on PTS as the numbers are now.

The unfortunate part is that many quests are still 'once per legacy', which I think should be eliminated. Lower the total points given, but allow all CQ quests to be run on all toons.

I'm assuming there'll be more tuning, but I don't think conquest will be hard to get, they're just trying to guide it back toward conquest objectives, which are completely irrelevant on live server right now. I make conquest on every one of my 14 alts just doing Ossus WBs, by the time the bug is dead I've got CQ done. Probably not as intended lol!

Darev
08.20.2019 , 04:10 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by cibacrome View Post
As an example, with all SH unlocks for 150% bonus you can run 2 ops and complete conquest on PTS as the numbers are now.

The unfortunate part is that many quests are still 'once per legacy', which I think should be eliminated. Lower the total points given, but allow all CQ quests to be run on all toons.

I'm assuming there'll be more tuning, but I don't think conquest will be hard to get, they're just trying to guide it back toward conquest objectives, which are completely irrelevant on live server right now. I make conquest on every one of my 14 alts just doing Ossus WBs, by the time the bug is dead I've got CQ done. Probably not as intended lol!
That's great that it only takes two ops.

Try doing it without ops...as many solo players do.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Azreail
08.21.2019 , 03:43 AM | #64
Yes, the changes (increase in total, the removal of some objectives, and the continuance of some being once per legacy) feel like it will significantly harder to cap alts through normal play.

well
08.21.2019 , 06:28 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Darev View Post
That's great that it only takes two ops.

Try doing it without ops...as many solo players do.
You hit the nail on the head. Jacking up points needed isn't going to be a good thing. It just doesn't make sense.

Aries_cz
08.22.2019 , 01:38 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Enomars View Post
i was struggling to get the 15k a week...
Like, how? I got to 15k in 1 hour, ran CZ198 Weekly, and last two bosses in SaV. Hitting 15k is ludicrously easy.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Darev
08.22.2019 , 05:35 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Like, how? I got to 15k in 1 hour, ran CZ198 Weekly, and last two bosses in SaV. Hitting 15k is ludicrously easy.
Even for solo players, he's right.
cz198 and anywhere from 4-15 heroics (depending on your stronghold bonus) will get you over the top.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.