Jugger tank stats for ops HELP!

Hey guys i just wanted some feedback on my stats as a jugger tank because i wanted to start doing ops with my guild what else should i go for ? Here's a pic:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8673/ozbj.jpg

def : 16.99 - 693 rating

shield : 39.61 - 795 rating

absorb : 32.37 - 503

The way i see it, is that some stats have a diminishing return ... meaning that the more you increase a stats the less effective it becomes and I think this applies to main stats as well (strength, aim, cunning etc.) not just secondary ....I stopped getting more def rating because after using my Q skill that usually gets me ~21.50% rating and i kind of have it up 80% of the fights.

Shield rating is almost 800... adding lets say another 60-70 rating would increase my shield to barely 40% and that's not worth it... Absorb on the other hand being at 503 can increase the percentage a lot more thus getting more out of shield absorb rating than any other stats.

I would love some feedback please let me know what works for u as tank...(Jugger tank).

You'd be better off looking at KeyBoardNinja or Dipstik's posts in the Tanking forum. They have stat break down for you.

They'll give you all the marks you want to hit specifically, or just use them as a reference to your own feel.