" in MY headcannon"

Crezelle

just thought be a funny little thing to make a thread where people list short points about thier headcanon.

in MY head canon hutts make slurm. that explains how they all are so powerful and rich.

in my head canon, my toon uses those long loading screens for bio breaks at the space port.

in my head canon, ugnaughts hit with orbital strike smell like bacon.

in my head canon, "skadge" is a swear word.

in my head canon, chiss taste like blue raspberry. we are that awesome.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in MY Headcannon: Revan kicked the Emperors ***:mad:

Same. :)

In my headcanon, everyone screams like a little girl when the Dread Masters do "Fear", except for my Sith Warrior, Bounty Hunter, and Imperial Agent.

In my headcanon, Baras always has a cookie in his hand no matter what he is doing.

In my headcanon, Baras always has a cookie in his hand no matter what he is doing.

In my headcanon, he has the voice of eric cartman spazzing out when he gets peed off.

In my headcanon, equestria will become an expansion planet. then we will destroy the republic planets with parasprites.

In my head canon, cathar can lick thier no-no bits, and often do. because they can.

In MY headcanon, Darth Baras yells out "SUCK MY BALLS!!!" as they drag him into exile at the end of the SW story Chapter 3.

In MY headcanon, all Chiss have BMF engraved on their weapons.

In MY headcanon, all the ladies realize that "once you go blue, nothing else will do." :cool:

In MY headcanon, David Hayter says every Knight line with the Solid Snake voice.

In my headcanon Gault gives all of his creds to me... so I don't put a blaster bolt between his like that clone of his

in my headcanon Darth Baras was given a million creds by every weight loss product manufacturer to never use their products again

in my headcanon skadge falls trips into the airlock and accidentally jettisons himself into space.

In my headcanon, he has the voice of eric cartman spazzing out when he gets peed off.

I can actually imagine that :D

In my headcanon, all the female companions once met in the Slippery Slopes Cantina on the Promenade for a girls night out that made the top of the news on the Holonet.

In my headcanon, Agent's knife attacks (Ex: Shiv, Backstab) kills humanoids in one hit (You have a big knife through your chest! How are you not dead!?).

In my headcanon, my Bounty Hunter immediately attacked Skadge after he tried to catch a ride with him. Skadge ended up shot seventeen times, got hit by three missiles, had his jaw broken from a rocket punch, and finally got killed by a rail shot to the head. His body was then dumped into molten lava.

In my headcanon, SCORPIO and HK-47 met which resulted in them joining together and going on a murdering spree across the galaxy together.

In my headcanon, my Sith Warrior always loses when he plays pazaak with Vette.

In my headcanon, Jadus once laughed. The result was all the people in the area dying of pure shock.

In my headcanon, my characters joined forces with Malgus. (How I wish we can do that :()

Edited by Ardim

in my headcanon, they have beautiful babies

We are doomed :eek:

In my headcanon, my characters never went through the Kephess fight in Explosive Conflict. Instead, they pulled out one of those rocket launchers you use to blow up walkers in the Ilum PvP area and destroys Kephess's walker in one shot, killing the Trando in the process :D

In my headcanon, my Warrior calls Baras Darth Tubby behind his back.

In my head canon, after a particularly great kill, Jaesa rolls around in the corpse. (Sort of the way dogs do.)

At least once Kaliyo and my female agent have gotten drunk and hooked up.

Most other aspects of my head canon are somewhat too disturbing to post...