Leaf On The Wind

Eswopikafa

Skimming over the ground cover the other day, on my way towards a very important target, I found myself sloping down into an otherwise unknown area when suddenly a flash-text told me I had discovered Serenity Valley.

I slowed down, and was almost knocked off my speeder by a marauding beast while I sighed in wonder at this brilliant little Easter Egg.

Well done! :)

Maybe you should just call some devs directly if you want to be this precise because I really don't know what you are referring this to.

Probably won't be the only one

Edited by Thekze

Maybe you should just call some devs directly if you want to be this precise because I really don't know what you are referring this to.

Probably won't be the only one

Well, that's why it's an Easter Egg, and it sometimes requires a bit more of an understanding of things that are obviously past your particular depth.

Have fun! :p

I'm curious now. What are you talking?! Please, tell me!! :jawa_tongue:

WWMRD = "What would Mal Reynolds Do?"

A Firefly reference. Serenity Valley is the place where Mal lost his soul and became the man he was when captaining the firefly class cargo ship he named Serenity.

Let's be bad guys... :rolleyes:

Edited by Eswopikafa

Skimming over the ground cover the other day, on my way towards a very important target, I found myself sloping down into an otherwise unknown area when suddenly a flash-text told me I had discovered Serenity Valley.

I slowed down, and was almost knocked off my speeder by a marauding beast while I sighed in wonder at this brilliant little Easter Egg.

Well done! :)

Indeed, very well done. I was really impressed when I drove on down into Serenity Valley, to the point of telling my team-mate about it, yalling across the room to my girlfriend to tell her, then phoning another friend of mine. My friend and girlfriend are both big Firefly fans.

Grrr - don't get me started on Firefly.

Axed after only one superb season?

What the hell were Fox thinking?!

And thanks to Joss Whedon's whimsical sense of humour,

it looks like Shepherd Book is taking his secrets with him...

Edited by Tautha
spelling

We know, we know. Breathe... calm down.

Then find a big stick and go Whedon hunting.

o.o Firefly best series ever, they should cancel castle, and force all the cast member back together o.o and hopefully recreate the same feel (notes petitions to get it to re-air are still being made <.<) i mean they could easily start before the movie and create any number of stories before the movie events , because Wash is to awesome to not be in the series <.< though Jaden was my favorite ^.^

*plays the Jaden's a hero song in his head*

Edited by Chinsei

o.o Firefly best series ever, they should cancel castle, and force all the cast member back together o.o and hopefully recreate the same feel (notes petitions to get it to re-air are still being made <.<) i mean they could easily start before the movie and create any number of stories before the movie events , because Wash is to awesome to not be in the series <.< though Jaden was my favorite ^.^

*plays the Jaden's a hero song in his head*

You mean Jayne...the man they call Jayne... who robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor, stood up to the Man and gave him what for..?

Did you see the special feature on the DVDs of him wearing the hat and singing this...pure brilliance xD

Not even a full season. just 14 episodes of awesomeness.

Your coats are all sort of a Brownish color...

I would like to invite all of you Firefly fans to click the link in my sig, which will take you to the homepage of the Brown Coats, the largest & most awesome Firefly guild in all of SW:TOR. We formed on March 9, 2011 (the day TOR set up the guild page) and at pre-launch we deployed on Keller's Void with over 130 members. We also have an imperial alt guild, Hands of Blue, which will be moving from Crevasse City to Keller's Void when character transfers are enabled.

If you keep your sister in check, you might could find a home with us.

:jawa_smile:

Your coats are all sort of a Brownish color...

I would like to invite all of you Firefly fans to click the link in my sig, which will take you to the homepage of the Brown Coats, the largest & most awesome Firefly guild in all of SW:TOR. We formed on March 9, 2011 (the day TOR set up the guild page) and at pre-launch we deployed on Keller's Void with over 130 members. We also have an imperial alt guild, Hands of Blue, which will be moving from Crevasse City to Keller's Void when character transfers are enabled.

If you keep your sister in check, you might could find a home with us.

:jawa_smile:

It's a shame you aren't on Lord Adraas :( I've been looking for a friendly, mature guild to join.

Edited by Eswopikafa