Any reason to NOT drop Artiface as a tank? For Biochem?

Tierdal

Where there are people yelling for a nerf there is always a chance of it happening.

But I took bio on my Jugg (now lvl 43) from the start and I'm glad I did. The reusable med packs & stims that you can RE have made playing a lot easier. You can make some really good implants from both the regular trade vendor and picking up recipes. I took the time to RE a few to purple level and now sell a bunch that I made for either myself or my friend and done alright credit wise doing this (not 4 million credits like some people say they did per nerf but I buy what I want when I want it).

Keep it. Sooner or later we'll be able to actually craft that last tier of mods and seriously compete-with/improve-upon end-game gear and I suspect biochem will likely get hit by the nerf bat for the BoP items. Once there is a craft that everyone "must" have, it's bound to be reduced.

Once there is a craft that everyone "must" have, it's bound to be reduced.

I had that it's like this but you are so right. Instead of saying "Hey Item_A is doing well. Let's see if we can improve Items_B-E to be as good but different" it's usually "Hey Item_A is doing well. We need to bring it down to Items_B-E level".

I created a new toon to make a tank as well as I have artifice on main toon which is dps. I would suggest to make another toon and give them biochem so you don't need to wipe out artifice progress. I just email stuff in game to myself so it makes it simple to use alts. Seems to only take a few hrs to get your ship with you new droid to do your main gathering. Just my opinion though.